Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2005 Mazda RX-8 - Anygood?

Options
  • 03-11-2008 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Friend of mine said he could give me a good deal on a black one of these.

Saw a review on 5th gear the other day. They look nice but seem a little girly.
    What would be a good price for these cars?
    are they for hair dressers?
    Would insurance for a 24 yr old be a killer?
    He said it's the 1.3 and is in great nick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭victor1

what price/mileage/prev owners?,nct due when?, tyre condition/irish or jap import? ect?
    2.6l insurance and 1.8 road tax -

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Bill-e wrote: »

Ummmm there's a whole thread devoted to RX-8's on the first page on this forum. :rolleyes:

If you're not bothered to read up on the car and are more concerned with the image then go buy a Golf. Imo an RX-8 is prolly not the car for you.

I'm not trying to go off on one, I just mean it's a bit different to a normal car and you need to know a fair bit about them or you could end up with a bad experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

+1

Not really the type of car to "impulse buy".

... Do a bit of homework on it first ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Bill-e wrote: »

When have you heard a girl or hairdresser discussing the merits of a Rotary engine over a piston engine? I assume never. Therefore it's not a hairdresser's car!
    Lots of research needed, come back here then with questions.

Advertisement