Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Boards.ie Singles mingle-dublin city 28th november

Options
  • 03-11-2008 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

here´s an idea..instead of speed dating how about hosting singles boards beers in a decent pub? I will add a poll to the site to get an idea of numbers interested.

the worst that could happen is you could make a few friends..and i would say its a good idea to be friends/ get to know someone before dating them first?

the only condition for attending these gatherings is that you have to be single and willing to have a bit of craic!

Would the 28thsuit people? If the events successful we could try a more organised speed dating/ themed gathering..

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055411452

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Whatever you do, dont make it computer games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

post edited

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

sounds like a good idea but I've a feeling it might turn into a lonely guys night :D

Best of luck with it though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

This reminds me off the Ricky Gervais podcast when Stephen Merchant went to a "Singles Party". He said when the girl walked off, he knew to his detriment that she definitely didn't have a boyfriend and the whole thing backfired!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Sounds great! I think the Missus is heading out that night too!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

yeah, i could do with up dating my boardies model, may be trade up for a older mode.

But to be honest, the BGRH beers appears to be where all the sexiness happens for some strange reason

Advertisement