Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my dog is missing,help find her please.

Options
  • 03-11-2008 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hi my dog has been missing since halloween night and we really miss her so much.
    She went missing from our home in caherdavin,her name is jessie she is a brown/red and white jack russel and she has a black streak of hair on the top of her head.
    if you think youve seen her please let me know.

i have attached a picture of jessie. thank you in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

:( I hope you find her, I really do, poor thing, shouldnt have been out halloween night.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

I hope you find your dog but I really think you should avoid putting your contact number and email on the net.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lauraw08

thank you phog ive taken them down.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭shoppergal

hi laura

i really hope you find your dog, my two went missing last year for a few days so i know exactly how you feel. thankfully, they came back.

if you check out www.limerickanimalwelfare.com they have good information on what to do if your dog is missing. If you haven't already done so make sure you ring the dog pound in mungret, they only keep dogs for 5 days so make sure you ring them straight away if you haven't already. Best of luck.

Advertisement