Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cherryade

• 03-11-2008 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

myself and my eldest daughter were talking about what i used to love as a child growing up in london and i remembered saturday evening with a big glass of cherryade.
    can you get it anywhere in ireland i have tried tescos as i thought they were my best bet but no luck . :confused::confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i've never been able to get it in ireland, so i drink loads anytime im in england.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

C&C make it in the north, and it's delish. i haven't had it in years. used to love their pineappleade and limeade too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

scatty wrote: »
    myself and my eldest daughter were talking about what i used to love as a child growing up in london and i remembered saturday evening with a big glass of cherryade.
    can you get it anywhere in ireland i have tried tescos as i thought they were my best bet but no luck . :confused::confused:

Tesco do their own brand of it (in the swish packaging, not the value stuff) in N. Ireland, perhaps you could start a petition :cool: It is lush, I shall miss it when I leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Beerlao wrote: »
    C&C make it in the north, and it's delish. i haven't had it in years. used to love their pineappleade and limeade too

What is this??? We get nothing here!!

Yet another reason to make another unpatriotic shopping trip to Newry.

Jaysis, would the government ever sort itself out and provide us with the flavoursome beverages we deserve???? :p

Advertisement