Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw 03/11/08 (Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

RIP Honkameter?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

rovert wrote: »
    RIP Honkameter?

Thank christ, that got old in it's second week!

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Thank christ, that got old in it's second week!

I thought you didnt watch Raw anyone :P

I thought you didnt watch Raw anyone :P

I don't, but i still read spoilers. :P

I don't, but i still read spoilers. :P

Santino's delivery is the comedic part so you are losing out on him.

Santino's delivery is the comedic part so you are losing out on him.

I haven't found that guy funny in months. He's as stale as last years loaf.

I haven't found that guy funny in months. He's as stale as last years loaf.

When did you stop watch WWE?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Dave Meltzer kind of hinted at that this morning, WWE does know it was too early to take it off Jericho and it was too soon for Batista to win it. This mainly based on crowd reactions on at last week's Raw. BUT taking the title of Batista this early will make him look weak. So they booked themselves in a hole.

Well they found a way to do it without Batista losing face. That will lead nicely into adding fuel to the fued fire between Jericho and Batis... oh wait Cena gets the shot on the night of his return...

I'm hoping for a triple threat or Batista interference on Cena, as someone else suggested, to set it up between them two, otherwise i'm disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I'd say Batista will invoke his rematch clause to make it a triple threat at Survivor Series.

• Advertisement

dsmythy wrote: »
    Well they found a way to do it without Batista losing face.

He won and lost the title in a week! Out of Jericho, Batista & Punk, Batista had the shortest reign of the three.
    I'd say Batista will invoke his rematch clause to make it a triple threat at Survivor Series.

Absolutely no way at this stage

Absolutely no way at this stage

Why good sir?

Why good sir?

I already posted it http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055407607 post #87 on

I suppose your right, it would make more sense to have the triple threat further down the line.

I suppose your right, it would make more sense to have the triple threat further down the line.

Theyve already added too much to the match IMO to his return making it a title match as well.

When did you stop watch WWE?

Just after Summerslam if i recall correctly.

• Advertisement

For anyone who wants it
    It's a huge and historic day at Bryan & Vinny headquarters! We've got a million things to discuss, including RAW and SMACKDOWN and THE HOGAN SHOW and even, yes, a bit of ELECTION COVERAGE, including GRANNY'S THOUGHTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE RACE ENDED. We've also got a COMMAND DECISION on the future of the B&V Show, the return of the drop board, and so much more. Best of all it's FREE, so if you love the show please consider a subscription to wrestlingobserver.com. And feel free to post the link or file elsewhere and help spread the word about figurefouronline.com!

http://media001.f4wonline.com/free/110408bvshow.mp3
    http://media002.f4wonline.com/free/110408bvshow.mp3

Not sure about the Granny thing. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Not sure about the Granny thing. :o

Weren't people on the board demanding a full length show of Granny explaining her racist political views

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Weren't people on the board demanding a full length show of Granny explaining her racist political views

Yes, she isnt RACIST just an old fuddy duddy from another generation.

Anyway gifs:

hacksawhopwq4.gif

zombiesantinobu7.gif

maefallpk5.gif

newglassesnv2.gif

Anyway gifs:
    zombiesantinobu7.gif

Proof once again, that Santino is not funny :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Did Adamle resign?

If so he is gone or is Orton gone?

• Advertisement

JP Liz wrote: »
    Did Adamle resign?

Yes, I dont know if he is really leaving WWE. Im sure the Wrestling Observer will have the info tonight
    If so he is gone or is Orton gone?

Adamle is gone, Orton wrestled Punk on Raw. Orton will probably have a Survivor Series team with Priceless & Manu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

He won and lost the title in a week! Out of Jericho, Batista & Punk, Batista had the shortest reign of the three.

I meant how he didn't look weak (except where he was hanging around the open door of the cage and didn't bother stepping out, instead going in to pick Jericho up).

It took metal to the head to get the better of him.

dsmythy wrote: »
    I meant how he didn't look weak (except where he was hanging around the open door of the cage and didn't bother stepping out, instead going in to pick Jericho up).

It took metal to the head to get the better of him.

Still the loss made him weak regardless due to the fact of having a one week reign.

spacer.gif
    WWE Intercontinental Champion Santino Marella will defend his title against William Regal next week on Raw following Regal's 8 man battle royal victory. Raw emanates from the UK next week

I hope Regal wins - Santino is a really bad IC champ he rarely defends and his wins are flukes

I hope Regal wins - Santino is a really bad IC champ he rarely defends and his wins are flukes

*bangs head off table*
    That's the point!! That's how Honky's reign lasted, either by fluke wins or getting himself DQ'd or Counted out intentionally to retain!

:D

From PWI:

The word going around the company is that Mike Adamle is done, at very least for the short term. I am under the impression that he could very well be done for good. At this point, both sides finally came to an agreement that he was just not cut out for the business so he was taken off of TV. A lot of people in the company said that it was fitting that on what was probably his final night, he messed up his lines badly. It was a fitting end to his WWE run.

Weird news update there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

*bangs head off table*
    That's the point!! That's how Honky's reign lasted, either by fluke wins or getting himself DQ'd or Counted out intentionally to retain!

I like the way VR understand it better than Liz having not seen it in months. BTW, Santino is still awesome. They should keep the honk-a-meter going

Will Raw get a new GM or will Shane and/or Steph rule????

Will Raw get a new GM or will Shane and/or Steph rule????

The latter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

The dancing of the sideshows (excluding Lillian of course) led me into putting my head in my hands the whole through that segment. Jesus Christ.......

Advertisement