Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

satellite signal blocked

Options
  • 03-11-2008 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hi my satellite signal is blocked by some leaves that grew on a tree is there anyway without moving my dish to get the signal /thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

cut down the tree,problem solved

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

duh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

or request to move the orbital position of that satellite and realign the dish...

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Why is this in the Limerick forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Ah thats provided me with a laugh! loooool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

laura, i have loved every post of yours on this forum so far. :)

as for moving the sattelite, call nasa

• Registered Users Posts: 42 han68

Call the papers and the news, any tree growing leaves in November in Ireland must be news worthy! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

han68 wrote: »
    Call the papers and the news, any tree growing leaves in November in Ireland must be news worthy! :rolleyes:

That is only if the tree is a deciduous tree. Some trees do grow leaves throughout winter.

Also, NASA won't be able to move the satelite as they don't control it./

Seriously though, you oculd get a tree surgeon to trim the tree back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Hi Laura where abouts in Limerick are you living?? Im an installer, its possible to move your dish depending on the location of your house and direction the dish faces..

Advertisement