Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo TV

Options
  • 03-11-2008 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Entertainment based interviews etc... http://www.sligotv.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Who is behind the website? If it's yourself it's no problem but I would prefer it were stated up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Is it me or does the interviewer who's interviewing Tom Baxter and Grainne Duffy (whoever she is! :confused:) sound a bit tipsy?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

dunno, didn't bother looking at it since the site needs more bandwidth allocated and it was all choppy.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

Xiney wrote: »
    Who is behind the website? If it's yourself it's no problem but I would prefer it were stated up front.

Unfortunately I don't have time to do detailed research before I post a relevant link ...

I don't know who's behind it but I would guess it's the Sligo entertainment community

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

****, I thought this was a hook up thread for trannies and all I got was some bad youtube. How dissapointing.

Now, where'd I leave those chicken fillets?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

basquille wrote: »
    Is it me or does the interviewer who's interviewing Tom Baxter and Grainne Duffy (whoever she is! :confused:) sound a bit tipsy?

Its Cathy Jordan from Dervish and she always sounds like that but I see where your coming from.

Advertisement