Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

microkorg in ireland

• 03-11-2008 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

i have recently purchased a reverse key microkorg from america.
    does anybody know if i .need to get it converted to play here or can i just plug in and play.

sharko

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

What sort of adaptor came with it? I'm sure you'd be able to get one here for 230V 50Hz. Alternatively the one tha came with it may be rated for our voltage here, If you not sure, just post what it says up here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sharko

Thanks for that info Sean,

i only ordered it today. when it arrives i,ll give you a shout.

Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭BuddhaJoe

Good choice on the MicroKorg, I have the reverse key one myself and its awesome! You will need to purchase a new adapter to run it over here but it should only cost you around 15 quid from Maplins. If I remember when I get home I'll get you the model number for the correct adapter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

most electronic devices like that would have the red volt switch hidden on it somewhere to flick between the two voltages.

most mixers and turntables and that have them so im guessin the micro korg might have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sharko

thanks joe.

Looking forward to receiving it in the post.
    If you can send me the model no. That would be great.

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement