Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel time on 37X from Stephens Green

Options
  • 03-11-2008 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi,

does anyone know the time it takes the 37X to get from Stephens Green to Carpenterstown in the evening on weekdays (i.e. after work). What time does it leave the green at and what time arrive in C'town?

Any help is great, looking to see if this is a viable alternative on commute!!!!

P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Kaldorn

5.05 youll get it on leeson st so at 5.10 its at the green and for some reason stays parked there for about 5 minutes it will have you at the carpenter pub at around 6.10 usually.there are two more at ten minute intervals after that one as well..if people have web access i dont understand why they ask these kind of questions..if you google 37x you can get all this info or just go to dublinbus.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I'm surprised it gets there that quick.

That said I'm about 10 mins quicker on the bicycle.

Advertisement