Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The lazy shopper.

Options
  • 03-11-2008 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I'm hoping that someone out there may have come across a website selling the bestest present for a five year old nephew, one that makes his eyes shine brighter than the christmas tree. All suggestions much appreciated, reason applies. I live in hope.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

Its the 3rd of November! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Tell his mam to get him something from you when she's buying santa's present. I am the ultimate lazy shopper....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Fud Duddy

Cheers for the response guys. I know it's early days but shopping for presents is not my forte and Blitzkrieger I'd nearly need to be behind bullet proof glass before I'd take your dangerous advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Fud Duddy wrote: »
    Cheers for the response guys. I know it's early days but shopping for presents is not my forte and Blitzkrieger I'd nearly need to be behind bullet proof glass before I'd take your dangerous advice.

You give her the money!!!

Beware though, Santa's present would be FAR better than your one!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

big yellow dumper trucks usually go down a treat for 5 year old boys.

I've a 5 year old niece that i need to buy a christmas present for. Anybody got any suggestions? I know it's only early november but i've got 7 nieces and nephews !!! need to spread the cost out over the 2 months!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Its the 3rd of November! :eek:

Best to get it out of the way and avoid all the hassle of the busiest shopping season of the year!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Pats self on back repeatedly.

Bought all my presents (except wife) last week. This is the most organised I've ever been. Did smyths and mahon point in one day and had it all sorted.

Pats own back again

Got those magnetic lego type thingys for two of my nephews (think there called magnext or something) and by the look of em I might get some myself. Look perfect for a 5 year old. Start at about 20 quid or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

My 5 year old nephews got thing for dinosaur toys at the moment and Tesco are selling them pretty cheep at €10~€15. It was his birthday at the weekend and it went down a treat. You couldnt pry it off him :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

I'm a primary school teacher and in my experience the junior infant boys are cracked into transformers, Ben 10, farm machinery/animals, dinosaurs, cars, lego.
    Hope that helps a little.:)

Advertisement