Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed last Park & Ride bus :(

Options
  • 03-11-2008 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

I thought the last park and ride was 7.30. But what I actually read was that it closes at 7.30. So now even if I could get all the way out there I wouldn't be able to get my car out as the pay machines are all locked up :(

What I wanna know is, are UCC still doing park and ride with blackash? Is it the same as last year? In that you get on the bus and the driver stamps your ticket then you swap it for a green one that lets you out.

There's no way I'm paying them fockers 50 of my hard earned yoyos to get my car out tomorrow...

Edit: Oh also, do they clamp ur car or sumthing like that if its left over night?

Advertisement