Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

passed categorys a and b

Options
  • 03-11-2008 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

ive passed these two categories now in the last 2 weeks. :D so i have 2 certificates stating that i am fully licensed in A and B.

am i entitled to full licenses in A1, A, B, M and W now? that'd look great on the auld license!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

provided it was an A test you took and not an A1 then i believe you'll have all the categories mentioned above.
    Congrats by the way! Must have been a mad couple of weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭WiDGe->

cheers for that - yeah was an A license test i did!! was a mad couple of weeks alright, cost me a small fortune in lessons but its all worth it hope i never have to do another test again! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

WiDGe-> wrote: »
    cheers for that - yeah was an A license test i did!! was a mad couple of weeks alright, cost me a small fortune in lessons but its all worth it hope i never have to do another test again! :D
    What about the EB, C1, C, C1E, CE, D1, D, D1E and DE?

Don't stop now - go for it! :D

Advertisement