Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graffiti artist wanted for magazine interview.

Options
  • 03-11-2008 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Graffiti artist required for an interview for a student magazine. I am writing a piece examining how graffiti is perceived and the question of whether it is legitimate art or simply vandalism. The perspective of someone who is involved in the street art scene is required for the article. The interview can be conducted over the phone is so wished, and the interviewee's identity can be kept secret if they would prefer. As I am a skint free lance journalist, I won't be able to offer any money, but you will have the opportunity of getting the scene noticed in a more public way, and even of promoting your own work. If anyone who has any information on the graffiti scene and some of its more prominent members could contact me, it would also be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

Garda remrgrt? is that you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I would also like to meet graffiti "artists" from all over dublin.Food will be provided in the shape of a knuckle sandwich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 northsidetype

Dear noob journo,

Go to all-city in temple bar and ask there. Its where they all hang out. Failing that ask on www.irishhiphop.com/forum/ but they will probably just think you're a cop.

Don't offer people money for interviews anyway regardless of being freelance or not.
    :)

Advertisement