Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suggestions Please! 3 weeks Travel Dec-Jan

• 03-11-2008 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Im thinking about going away for 3 weeks around end of December.

I would be traveling on my own and quite like the idea of joining a group or some semi-tour thing.

Destination wise Im really undecided at the moment because I havent done my homework and dont really know enough about the possible desinations I have thought about.

So that leaves me with picking something that fits my wallet and expectations!

Expectations:

Well I want to experience something entirely different and challenging I suppose. Quite an outdoor person however fittness is not great at the moment so 3 weeks hiking up Everest aint happening just yet!

However I am well able and keen to rough it, walk alot and camp. I like adventure sports and an adventure type holiday would be cool.

I have thought about South America, South Africa and Thailand. All I like but know there is some many other places! Not to keen on staying in Europe!
    English speaking would be nice.

Wallet:
    My budget is flexible is so far as moneys worth! I would be prepared to spend around 2k.Spending money separate of course.

I know its such a wide question but any ideas or suggestions would be welcomed. Even good books to read up on.

Comments

Advertisement