Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WSOP ME Final Table *****SPOILERS IN HERE******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

Gonna have to give boards a miss for a few days till i get it from my cousin, just be nice to watch the final table without knowing who has won.

Will this be up on PokerTube immediately after ESPN coverage like the other days of the ME?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

mental :
    Philips limp reraises, Demidov 4b and Philips flats, bets 1/4 pot and demidov ships and Phillips has to call 8M into 36M and he folds it. Cant wait to see what he had

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

AK gone wrong imo

mdwexford wrote: »
    AK gone wrong imo

Probably the result of starting as chipleader, making a passive start, getting pushed about a piece and, yes, probably getting cute with AK or a middle pair and concluding that he ran into Demidov's monster.

On the flip, Demidov is clever enough to realize all this and to have made that play with a miss on the flop...

Sidebet on what they both had? :-P

Wonder if Barry is right.

• Advertisement

Demidov doesnt isolate an utg limper with the short stack in the blinds and then 4bet when Philips re-raised without a huge hand, this was not a move of any sort imo, he had the goods.

Demidov AA or KK, ill be shocked beyond belief if he didnt, Philips AK for sure, or else 33 :)

Yeah Greenstein didn't even mention AK.

Mods can you edit title to give a spoiler warning so we can speak without tags without ruining it for anyone?!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

zuutroy wrote: »
    Yeah Greenstein didn't even mention AK.

Mods can you edit title to give a spoiler warning so we can speak without tags without ruining it for anyone?!

Done.

Feel free to post in this thread without spoiler tags

Man if I was Phillips I'd be steaming something rotten now. Kim will surely be busto soon.

He better put his money in, wont be worth his while doubling if not ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

wtf is Kim waiting for??? I had an outside bet of 20€ at 40-1 on him and he his getting blinded away!!! :mad:

Ivan my only hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Which site are you guys getting the updates from? I'm on the wsop website but its quite slow and doesn't state every hand.

glenjamin wrote: »
    Which site are you guys getting the updates from? I'm on the wsop website but its quite slow and doesn't state every hand.

We're listening to the bwin coverage....pokernews is the place for live text updates

LOL folded to SB Demidov who pushes on Kim with 2.5BB and Kim has KK vs Demidovs KT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

Go on Kim! :D

so QQ for Phillips vs Rheem's JJ. Should save Phillips a lot of embarassment!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

I'm just looking at the updates on pokernews, whats the story with Kim? He's just letting himself be ante'd out of it. He must have less than 2bbs now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

SICK HAND !

Opr

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

fckin sick for marquis

edit forgot spoiler thing

• Advertisement

Unreall...How the **** do you deal with that ****

KevIRL wrote: »
    I'm just looking at the updates on pokernews, whats the story with Kim? He's just letting himself be ante'd out of it. He must have less than 2bbs now

Thats why he's the pro ;)

Jesus, poker really is a sick sick game.

What a sickener for Marquis on the biggest stage of them all. A heart breaker....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

zuutroy wrote: »
    Unreall...How the **** do you deal with that ****

i actually think id cry lol

what the fck is kim doin ????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

i dont like marquis push and i hate montgomerys call

chips1234 wrote: »
    i actually think id cry lol

what the fck is kim doin ????

He's obv decided to wait for a few all-in confrontations like what just happened in the hope of moving up a couple of spots. Never mind he was guaranteed almost $1M and that this is his only ever shot (judging by his play it def will be) at this thing. Crazy strategy....

Pokers a sick game alright. Remember when it was 10 handed and Marquis doubled through Hammerick when his AQ made a runner runner flush against Hammerick's QQ. What goes around comes around I guess.

Kim gone. All-in with 44 ; called in 3 spots & Demidov hit a 9 to knock him out......

Must be deliighted to not have been the 1st to bust.

• Advertisement

Next out gets almost $1.8M.... Chino's the short stack on 6.2M but he still has +15BB so he's not in too bad shape...

Advertisement