Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WSOP ME Final Table *****SPOILERS IN HERE******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

Eastgate 101M
    Demidov 35M

Latest update :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

TripleAce wrote: »
    Eastgate 101M
    Demidov 35M

Latest update :(

come on one time etc etc

Eastgate just won a 44M huge pot with a flush :mad:

106M to 31M now

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Just as things are starting to heat up and it seems that Peter Eastgate may have Ivan Demidov on the ropes, we come to our next twenty-minute break. The chip counts at the break are:

Ivan Demidov - 16,350,000
    Peter Eastgate - 120,550,000

almost done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

lol, blinds are 500,000\1,000,000 :pac:

• Advertisement

Peter Eastgate has the button. He limps in and Ivan Demidov checks the big blind.

The flop comes down . Action is checked to Eastgate, who bets 1.25 million. Demidov calls, then checks again when the hits the turn. Eastgate doesn't slow down, firing out a bet of 2 million more. Demidov counts to twenty, then check-raises to 6 million. With that bet, he has committed half of his stack to the pot. It could be the point of no return if Eastgate comes along.

Eastgate thinks things over for about thirty seconds and then calls. When he does, everyone in the gallery rises expectantly to their feet.

The river is the . Demidov announces all in and Eastgate snap-calls. Could this be it? Demidov shows first, tabling for two pair, fours and deuces. Eastgate is next to show, turning over -- he's made a wheel!

It's all over! Ivan Demidov has been eliminated in second place, earning $5,809,595 for his remarkable run through this tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

Eastgate just won !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

we finally have a champion who is a real poker player. well done imo.

as an aside - another former Irish Open Final tablist makes it big in vegas.

id guess the ppl in ladbrokes are somewhat seething over this, and to be honest i wouldnt blame them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

id guess the ppl in ladbrokes are somewhat seething over this, and to be honest i wouldnt blame them.

STORY? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

Did he jump ship?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

Hachem is a real player.

Ivan blew it again! Second at the WSOP ME and third at the WSOPE ME :(

This guy is costing me a fortune!

as an aside - another former Irish Open Final tablist makes it big in vegas.

I would imagine they are rightly pissed with him jumping ship, i think it was the 2nd or last day he took the stars offer

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

STORY? :confused:

Wasnt he one of the 'team ladbrokes' players at this years ME?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

LadCrooks can hardly complain if someone sees a better business opportunity and says f uck off to their old partner.

It's how Ladbrokes have been operating since their inception.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭R__J

:eek::eek::eek:LOL at this spoiler!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

wp

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭kilkennykitten

Twat

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

lol

love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭ShipIt

Another clown whos mother never gave him enuf hugs.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Post should be removed in case it spoils it for someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I haven't watched a single ep but this is Hollaments fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Fatboydim wrote: »

in case???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

About as mature as he is in person imo ;)

Fatboydim wrote: »

LOL. Wp you scum Ross

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

WHAT DID HE WIN?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

Ollieboy wrote: »
    WHAT DID HE WIN?
    it all apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

title should be changed to "Some dude wins it all **spoilers included**"

just incase it spoils it for someone imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

theres allways 1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr Minraise

They dont seem to bothered about it, they seem to think hes still with them.

Ladbrokes wrote: »
    Ladbrokespoker.com WSOP effort deemed a success!

Edward Ihre MD of Ladbrokes would like to be one of the first to congratulate Peter Eastgate on his amazing and historical win at this years WSOP. And when all things are considered perhaps Ed is perhaps one of the first people that should do so! It was after all with Ladbrokespoker.com that Peter came to Vegas, to play in the main event as part of Team Ladbrokes. And it was this ticket that sealed Peter's fate and propelled him into the history books as the youngest player ever to win the main event and a WSOP bracelet. Indeed his first step on what turned out to be a very long road to WSOP victory was in fact aided by Ladbrokes Poker.
    Edward commented: "We brought Peter and 119 other players (Team Ladbrokes) out to Las Vegas to play in the WSOP main event this year and by that fact alone we were instrumental in him making it to the final table. Peter was very much a front-runner from the early stages of the main event within Team Ladbrokes and by the latter stages of the tournament a very likely contender to make it to the final table. In fact there were two other Ladbrokes Poker players that we'd hoped would make it through, one of which was our sponsored player Jeff Kimber who unfortunately finished in 120th place winning $41,815."
    WSOP Objectives

"One of the primary objectives for Ladbrokes Poker this year was to provide a poker experience for our qualifiers unrivalled by any other operator and to produce a WSOP final tablist. The many positive comments that followed the trip proved that the former was achieved and now news of Peter Eastgates win is the icing on the cake."
    Edward Ihre finished by saying: "Peter is definitely the most famous man in Denmark today and by the end of this week thanks to ESPN coverage most probably going to be one of the most famous Danes in the world and I am glad to say that Ladbrokes Poker made it possible; he came out to Vegas with us and won the biggest tournament in the world. We wish him all the best!”
    Ladbrokes Poker renowned for providing some of the best packages to the WSOP and usually start running qualifiers in January.

Advertisement