Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SE Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

brillient, will be ordering them very soon then, thanks alot! also with lots of bbs, about the q bullet ones, that are 6 quid each, how long will they be like that? or if its stock, how long till u think it will be like that?

Ohh crap...just relised its the wrong like, i meant http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=401&sub=45&subcat=Scopes
    whats your thoughts on this one?

http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=324&sub=45&subcat=Scopes also about this, it looks good, can you recommend this?

http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=434&sub=1&subcat=Pistol is this any good ether?

sorry for asking so many questions, im kinda picky

Rob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Rob2593 wrote: »
    brillient, will be ordering them very soon then, thanks alot! also with lots of bbs, about the q bullet ones, that are 6 quid each, how long will they be like that? or if its stock, how long till u think it will be like that?

Ohh crap...just relised its the wrong like, i meant http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=401&sub=45&subcat=Scopes
    whats your thoughts on this one?

http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=324&sub=45&subcat=Scopes also about this, it looks good, can you recommend this?

http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=434&sub=1&subcat=Pistol is this any good ether?

sorry for asking so many questions, im kinda picky

Rob

The Q-Bullet are 5.95€ per bottle or 4 bottles (12000rds) for 20€.
    WE have a full pallet in stock, that's more than enough to keep our customers happy for another while. Don't worry there will be plenty for you. :)

The 4 x 20 scope is out of stock at the moment, but we've more on the way. She's our best seller. Very popular with those on a budget. :)

The 4 x 32 compact is of the same high quality as the 4 x 32 normal, just more condense in size, ideal for the CQB rifle. :)

The ACM G18c is a nice budget piece especially when you put a high cap 100 rd mag in it. Personally I prefere the DE USP, but that's just me.
    Once again she's one of our most popular budget pistols, at under 60€ for a SA/FA Aep you can't go wrong. :)

Be as picky as you want it's your money. :)

Ok, thanks for the info. One more thing tho the 4 x 20 scope, is it any good? does it zoom in at all?

Once again thanks for the info

Ok, thanks for the info. One more thing tho the 4 x 20 scope, is it any good? does it zoom in at all?

Once again thanks for the info

Hi Rob2593, no she doesn't zoom, a 4-power scope enlarges the image four times, making it easier to see your target. Yes she's good, you won't be disapointed & she also comes with a 12 month warranty. :)

Ok, im really confused lol, is it just like a scope that doesnt zoom at all, so its like a red dot scope but instead of the red dot its a crosshair?

• Advertisement

Ok, im really confused lol, is it just like a scope that doesnt zoom at all, so its like a red dot scope but instead of the red dot its a crosshair?

Rob2593, I recommend you reading this: http://www.pyramydair.com/site/articles/scopes-part1/ It's helpful regarding scopes.

The scope in question, makes the target appear 4 times closer, so a target at 100' only appears to be 25' away. This scope is more practical than a reddot as it doesn't need batteries to work. It's also cheaper too. :)

Great, that scope thing was really good. I finally understand what 4 X 32 is etc lol :D

Ok great, its my birthday in a few weeks so ill be sure to pick one of them up with the rings and the AEP and a spare mag for that. Btw what rings should i get and do you guys sell the 100 round mag? :)

Thanks very much

Great, that scope thing was really good. I finally understand what 4 X 32 is etc lol :D

Ok great, its my birthday in a few weeks so ill be sure to pick one of them up with the rings and the AEP and a spare mag for that. Btw what rings should i get and do you guys sell the 100 round mag? :)

Thanks very much

Rob, for the Red Dragon 4x20 Compact you'll need : http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=317&sub=35&subcat=Optical .

Yes we have the 100rd mag, I have them in store @ 19.95€.
    When it's closer to you B-day pm me & I'll make sure to hold your items. :)

Will do, thanks again for your time:)

Will do, thanks again for your time:)

No problem. :)

• Advertisement

Just in Stg 44's & more GFC M4A1's. :):):)

Full review coming soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Full review coming soon.

Just a quick question regarding the "regulated hop-up".....does this mean you can't adjust the hop-up???

sci-ops wrote: »
    Just a quick question regarding the "regulated hop-up".....does this mean you can't adjust the hop-up???

No. Regulated means you can adjust the hop up, as in you can choose the setting. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭nutzbutz

Full review coming soon.

the other half is not going to be impressed with you :D ...visa is getting very light!!

nutzbutz wrote: »
    the other half is not going to be impressed with you :D ...visa is getting very light!!

I'm sorry, I'll get Madmaxi to explain to your mrs. the afflication we all have. :)

Guys GFC M4A1 completely sold out, new delivery due soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Hey lads should I pay the rest of what I owe you for the stg44?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

Dispatched just now. Thank you for your custom. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Fantastic news thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

Gday,
    I put a revue of the STG44 in the AEG revue bit,
    Great bit of kit.

Gave it 7/10.

And a big thanks to SE Airsoft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

Well what can I say, I couldn’t wait to get the STG44, so I ordered one from

SE Airsoft,
    (cos they got em first)
    To start, it was shipped to me on Thursday and I got it the next day
    Well when I opened the box I got a lovely surprise! It was a bit heaver than I expected.
    Full steel and a real wood stock, weigh’s just over 4kg.

Very solid body (even I shouldn’t break this one) The stock holds a stick type battery.
    Chronoed at 306-310fps constant over 10 shots (with .20bbs)
    Range is good, ROF is good too, with the 8.4v battery supplied with the STG44, this will up with a 9.6v.
    Accuracy is quite good, but the wind was getting the better of me at over 30m.
    Very little in the way of rattle from this solid built AEG.
    I give the STG44 7/10 (lost 2 points for down side) and I never give 10/10.

See revue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Hi there,

Just wondering if the Q-bullet .20 and the Blaster .25 are in stock and if so will I have them by Friday?

Thanks

Mr_Kuthar wrote: »
    Hi there,

Just wondering if the Q-bullet .20 and the Blaster .25 are in stock and if so will I have them by Friday?

Thanks

Always have them in stock & yes if you buy today, we'll dispatch tomorrow, you'll have them by Thursday. :)

Always have them in stock & yes if you buy today, we'll dispatch tomorrow, you'll have them by Thursday. :)

I took the risk earlier and bought them :pac:

Thank you!

Mr_Kuthar wrote: »
    I took the risk earlier and bought them :pac:

Thank you!

Apologies for the late reply, been a very busy day. Only home.

Apologies for the late reply, been a very busy day. Only home.

No need to fret,I've heard very good things about ye :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Hey guys any sign of that elusive helmet yet?

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Hey guys any sign of that elusive helmet yet?

She's packed, & ready to rock down to you. :)

By the way, she is so sweet & she's left the building.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Got any silicone hop buckings in stock?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement