Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SE Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Rob, I'll get my tech to make contact tomorrow to talk you through the process. That's a promise. :)
    thx :-D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Hey, I have decided not to post the gun out, it's not a big issue and I can live with it :)

Thanks anyway

Rob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Rob2593 wrote: »
    Hey, I have decided not to post the gun out, it's not a big issue and I can live with it :)

Thanks anyway

Rob

Only if you're sure Rob2593. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

Just received my aeg's today & have to say thanks for the quick turnaround and a pleasure doing business.Thanks again

buzzymcg wrote: »
    Just received my aeg's today & have to say thanks for the quick turnaround and a pleasure doing business.Thanks again

Anytime Buzzymcg, anytime. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Hi, sent you a message on the OTHER forum T A

Hi, sent you a message on the OTHER forum T A

Recieved and replied. :)

New stock of military surplus now available online.

MG 42 Ammo boxes,
    Grenade Cases,
    Riot Gas Masks,
    German Flektarn Caps,
    US Baseball Caps,
    Type 44 Mugs,
    Emergency Latterns,
    Towels,
    Communications,
    German Jackets and liners now in stock,
    Full selection of German BDU's,
    Gel Cookers,
    Mess Tins,
    US Woodland BDU Trousers and Jackets,
    Flak Jackets,
    Tents,
    Ground Sheets.

All available at "The Bunker". :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

When will you have AGM M4a1 back in stock? Any chance of AGM M16a1 or a3? Thanks. :)

When will you have AGM M4a1 back in stock? Any chance of AGM M16a1 or a3? Thanks. :)

Hi Terrorfirmer, I sold out of them within 2 days last time & it's been a bark to get them back in, as they are quite popular, but they are on order, multiple units. Would you like me to notify you when they arrive in?

• Advertisement

Can you get the M16A1/a3 or is it just the M4? Thanks a lot, appreciate the fast reply.

Can you get the M16A1/a3 or is it just the M4? Thanks a lot, appreciate the fast reply.

I've the lot on order. Just waiting for confirmation by the supplier. ;)

One last question - prices for the M16 A1 and A3? :o

Do you sell the short mags?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Same here,i might be interested now too.

Yes, we've short 190 rd Hi Caps & short 26 rd real caps, but other mags can be sourced if required. :)

Gun will be in the region of 160€.

mle1324 wrote: »
    Same here,i might be interested now too.

We've short 190 rd Hi Caps & short 26 rd real caps, but other mags can be sourced if required. smile.gif Never be afraid to ask us, we can source most things. ;)

We've short 190 rd Hi Caps & short 26 rd real caps, but other mags can be sourced if required. smile.gif Never be afraid to ask us, we can source most things. ;)

what about the M16A1,how much do you reckon and what is the postage charge to Dublin?

Are they metal? The 26rd would be perfect.

If possible you can peg me down for an A1 or A3 if the A1 is not available. Unfortunately I'd be looking to purchase through the website, if thats possible, but I will definitely take it as well as 2 or 3 short mags most likely (the gun itself is a definite, as I cannot find anywhere else that sells the AGM A1 or A3 here).

thanks for the help.

what about the M16A1,how much do you reckon and what is the postage charge to Dublin?

Region of 160€, deliver charge is 13.00€ for 24 hour courier service for up to 25 kilos of goods. :)

Region of 160€, deliver charge is 13.00€ for 24 hour courier service for up to 25 kilos of goods. :)

Jaysus,that not bad, just leave it with me until i get up the money which will take about 2-3 weeks.thanks Steve.

oh forgot to ask can i use my G&G 450rd mag and an battle axe mag with the A1?

• Advertisement

Are they metal? The 26rd would be perfect.

If possible you can peg me down for an A1 or A3 if the A1 is not available. Unfortunately I'd be looking to purchase through the website, if thats possible, but I will definitely take it as well as 2 or 3 short mags most likely (the gun itself is a definite, as I cannot find anywhere else that sells the AGM A1 or A3 here).

thanks for the help.

Not a problem, we can do this 2 ways.
    1: You pay a 50% holding deposit for the item & the other 50% before I dispatch it to you;
    1.1: If we are unable to deliver the goods within 28 days, we will issue a full refund OR
    2: You take your chances & hope there is some left when they go up on the website.

Mags are manufactured of ABS: http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=353&sub=51&subcat=Under%2010

Metal magazines can be sourced, just give me 24 hours. :)

Jaysus,that not bad, just leave it with me until i get up the money which will take about 2-3 weeks.thanks Steve.

oh forgot to ask can i use my G&G 450rd mag and an battle axe mag with the A1?

Don't know, I will find out for you. :)

Not a problem, we can do this 2 ways.
    1: You pay a 50% holding deposit for the item & the other 50% before I dispatch it to you;

Mags are manufactured of ABS: http://www.seairsoft.net/product_det...cat=Under%2010€

Metal magazines can be sourced, just give me 24 hours.

No problem - I'll pay 50% whenever suits. If you PM me we can arrange that, let me know the methods of payment!

I'll also provisionally take 3 ABS Real caps, though if the metal's are a decent price I may switch to those. :)

Thanks!

Out of curiosity, the plastic gearbox Well M4a1 - is that really 780 grams? I know its only a cheap plastic gearbox rifle, but usually they're a bit heavier, so just checking! Need one of those for someone.

Do you sell spring weapons such as pistols and assault rifles? Also need some of those - it would be handy to be able to get the lot at once. :)

Out of curiosity, the plastic gearbox Well M4a1 - is that really 780 grams? I know its only a cheap plastic gearbox rifle, but usually they're a bit heavier, so just checking! Need one of those for someone.

Do you sell spring weapons such as pistols and assault rifles? Also need some of those - it would be handy to be able to get the lot at once. :)

Yep the Well M4A1 is only 0.78 of a Kilo. Better off going for the Dboys M4A1, at 1.45 kilo.

I can source spring pistols, rifles, but prefere to only deal in quality brands & models. Email me at info@seairsoft.net with your requirements & I'll see what I can do. :)

. Email me at info@seairsoft.net with your requirements & I'll see what I can do. :)

We should start calling you Santa:D:p:pac:
    as you can probley tell already that i want to do a vietnam type of thing,would you be able to get the BDU for that war.

We should start calling you Santa:D:p:pac:
    as you can probley tell already that i want to do a vietnam type of thing,would you be able to get the BDU for that war.

Santa eh!!, Got the jolly laugh & belly, depending on the day, beard too. :D
    Can get you Vietnam era US BDU reproduction combat fatigues & boots, actual M1 Helmet other bits n' bobs.

Can get just about anything as long as it's legal. :)

Santa eh!!, Got the jolly laugh & belly, depending on the day, beard too. :D
    Can get you Vietnam era US BDU reproduction combat fatigues & boots, actual M1 Helmet other bits n' bobs.

Can get just about anything as long as it's legal. :)

it would be the BDU and helmet i'ed need, but it wont be for a few weeks as i will be getting the M16 of you first if you can get it.
    i'll keep you in mind anyway
    thanks again Steve:)

Aaron

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

How's it going lads i'm looking to buy one of these http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=552&sub=10&subcat=Gas but don't really wanna pay the 13euro shipping (i presume thats a standard courier rate) would it be possible to have it posted? Have a tenner on a 3v card left over to spend on this bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

zero19 wrote: »
    How's it going lads i'm looking to buy one of these http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=552&sub=10&subcat=Gas but don't really wanna pay the 13euro shipping (i presume thats a standard courier rate) would it be possible to have it posted? Have a tenner on a 3v card left over to spend on this bit
    dont think you have to pay €13 he can post it out for something like €3 i think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement