Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SE Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Rhino

Received my delivery excellent service man thanks for the extras

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Rhino

Received my delivery excellent service man thanks for the extras

Stonecold I'll pass on your thanks to Madmaxi, she had it all in hand.
    Enjoy the goodies. :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

hey ill send you the money for the order

would this work in my kalash m4 http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=353&sub=51&subcat=Under%2010%C3%A2%E2%80%9A%C2%AC
    is the glock slide still on order

hey ill send you the money for the order

would this work in my kalash m4 http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=353&sub=51&subcat=Under%2010%C3%A2%E2%80%9A%C2%AC
    is the glock slide still on order

Yep those magazines are compatible.
    Yes it's still on order, I'm hoping to have it by next week. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

do you have any airsoft posters or stickers? could i buy some off you if you do, the one you sent me last time was good :)

would that stuff go in the post or does it have to go with the courier
    thanks
    :)

• Advertisement

do you have any airsoft posters or stickers? could i buy some off you if you do, the one you sent me last time was good :)

would that stuff go in the post or does it have to go with the courier
    thanks
    :)

Send me a pm and I'll sort something out for you. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Left you another PM with those requirements :)

mle1324 wrote: »
    Left you another PM with those requirements :)

Cheers, I'll get back to you on Monday, promise. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Cheers, I'll get back to you on Monday, promise. ;)

tbh i'm not too fussy on it just as long as it looks like the one in the picture i showed you and is reliable.:)

mle1324 wrote: »
    tbh i'm not too fussy on it just as long as it looks like the one in the picture i showed you and is reliable.:)

I've quoted you for 3 models so far, 1 standard & 2 electric blow back.
    They've all got the same stock. I'll sort out the rest of the quotes on Monday.

Enjoy your weekend. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Is there any way you'd be able to order in some black (not plum) AK-74 mid-caps?

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Is there any way you'd be able to order in some black (not plum) AK-74 mid-caps?

Have a full box of MAG x 5 waffle type black mid cap 100 rds magazines in stock, priced at 49.95€ if your interested, or we can order some other types in if you wish. :)

Have a full box of MAG x 5 waffle type black mid cap 100 rds magazines in stock, priced at 49.95€ if your interested, or we can order some other types in if you wish. :)

I don't think I'd be interested in the Waffle ones. Plus, they look like they're designed for AK-47s by the looks of things. Thanks anyway.

These are the exact ones I'm looking for: http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3578

I don't think I'd be interested in the Waffle ones. Plus, they look like they're designed for AK-47s by the looks of things. Thanks anyway.

These are the exact ones I'm looking for: http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3578

Nope, they're definately for Ak74's.
    They're not a problem to get, leave it with me, I'll be placing several orders this weekend, I'll add a unit to it. :)

Nope, they're definately for Ak74's.
    They're not a problem to get, leave it with me, I'll be placing several orders this weekend, I'll add a unit to it. :)

Okay, I'm going to be setting up a Russian style loadout with the special chest rig and everything. Depending on the price I'd be looking to get up to 8 of them. If you can get back to me on prices that would be great.

Okay, I'm going to be setting up a Russian style loadout with the special chest rig and everything. Depending on the price I'd be looking to get up to 8 of them. If you can get back to me on prices that would be great.

Pm sent. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

do you have any pictures? i would be interested as well, only ever seen the ak47 MAG brand waffle mags

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=MAG-AMAG-006ABK_cat_MAG%20Magazine

Puding wrote: »
    do you have any pictures? i would be interested as well, only ever seen the ak47 MAG brand waffle mags

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=MAG-AMAG-006ABK_cat_MAG%20Magazine

No Chris I don't, next time I'm in Cork I'll bring them down. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 rat face murphy

nah man dem dont exist for da ak 74, wafal clips are only da a k47.

Thank you for your imput.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Once again in English?

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Once again in English?

I'll do the honours. :D

I believe he tried to say:
    "No, sir. The waffle patterned magazines were not intended for use with the Airsoft replica of the Kalashnikov Automatic Rifle, Model 1974. However, they were designed to be used for the replica Kalashnikov Automatic Rifle, Model 1947, good sir."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

"No, sir. The waffle patterned magazines were not intended for use with the Airsoft replica of the Kalashnikov Automatic Rifle, Model 1974. However, they were designed to be used for the replica Kalashnikov Automatic Rifle, Model 1947, good sir."

Damn you sir! I was just about to do that myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 rat face murphy

yea exactly, gud to see some one knows sometin bout guns round here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

yea exactly, gud to see some one knows sometin bout guns round here
    My sentiments exactly...:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Rat face please refrain from using txt speak

Firekitten wrote: »
    My sentiments exactly...:rolleyes:

The hell? Could this thread make even less sense?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Sarcasm is not your strong point I see....:rolleyes:

Lets get back on topic folks... or Rhinocharge will get mad...:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Hi rhino. Any idea when you will be getting more Aks or M4s in your budget range? Im looking to get 1 or the other when I can get the cash together.:) also how much is shipping? Thanks.

• Advertisement

Jaafa wrote: »
    Hi rhino. Any idea when you will be getting more Aks or M4s in your budget range? Im looking to get 1 or the other when I can get the cash together.:) also how much is shipping? Thanks.

Hi Jaafa. We're hoping to have a full selection in stock by the end of next month to include: AK's, M4's, MP5's, P90's etc.

Shipping is 13.00€ which includes, up to 30Kg of products, a tracking number, 24 hour delivery and insurance.
    Postage can be arranged if it's cheaper than the courier option.

Thanks for looking. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement