Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SE Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Hey Rhinocharge,

something I've been meaning to ask for a while but
    never got round to it......

The Czech Field Telephones for 50 bucks.
    do they come in working order ?

As in if you have a battery and some Don-Ten to hook a pair
    up they will actually work ??

Was on the lookout for a pair of field phones that the Irish
    army used to use years ago but was unsure what make and type they used. The Czech ones look similar.

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

bullets wrote: »
    Hey Rhinocharge,

something I've been meaning to ask for a while but
    never got round to it......

The Czech Field Telephones for 50 bucks.
    do they come in working order ?

As in if you have a battery and some Don-Ten to hook a pair
    up they will actually work ??

Was on the lookout for a pair of field phones that the Irish
    army used to use years ago but was unsure what make and type they used. The Czech ones look similar.

~B

I bought them from the MoD. They sell them as working units.
    They run off the large 6V block batteries, but you need to lay down cable between units. To be honest I don't check them out, but the bods have never put me wrong. :)

We can get German field phones with an operator's exchange but your talking big bucks to ship one in. 150€ for an exchange & 6 phones & 150€ to import it in. ( heavy equipment ) :(

Next time you have a pair of field phones in stock
    I may make a purchase then. Dont go ordering anything special just for me! but if I see something in stock on the
    website in the future I will buy on a whim!

Very nice for a collecter.

Not familiar with the 6v large battery. The Irish ones used
    two D sized ever-ready's! back in the day. and were great fun
    getting some clueless recruit to hold onto both wires while
    somebody else cranked the dial!

~B

I may make a purchase then. Dont go ordering anything special just for me! but if I see something in stock on the

~B

Strange that you should mention them Bullets. They'll be on next weeks order amongst other items. If you wish I can Pm you when they hit the mat. New 6V batteries can also be sourced if required. :) Thanks for looking.

Strange that you should mention them Bullets. They'll be on next weeks order amongst other items. If you wish I can Pm you when they hit the mat. New 6V batteries can also be sourced if required. :) Thanks for looking.

Cheers! yep if ya drop me a PM when you get any it would be great.
    next payday I should be in a position to make a purchase.

~B

• Advertisement

Cheers! yep if ya drop me a PM when you get any it would be great.
    next payday I should be in a position to make a purchase.

~B

No worries. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads,

any chance you could get me in one of these http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/we-luger-p08-4inch-short-full-metal-gbb-pistol.html before christmas and how much will it be?

thanks

lads,

any chance you could get me in one of these http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/we-luger-p08-4inch-short-full-metal-gbb-pistol.html before christmas and how much will it be?

thanks

It maybe possible, China has been very slow to ship ( if at all ) these last few weeks. I'll more than likely get 1 in Europe. 120€ is the best price I can get. :):)

It maybe possible, China has been very slow to ship ( if at all ) these last few weeks. I'll more than likely get 1 in Europe. 120€ is the best price I can get. :):)

if you can go ahead an get me one it would be great i need it for an christmas present!!!

thanks

if you can go ahead an get me one it would be great i need it for an christmas present!!!

thanks

Will do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hey Rhino.. again :p
    I was ready to order when i seen the saw MK2. any idea when you'll have it back in as it will save on courier costs for my friend. Ow yeah the picture you showed me of the baby hi capa wasn't the one you are advertising so I'm guessing it has the 3 slits on the barrel.
    Anyways....sorry to bother you with so many questions, just want to make sure i get the right product:p:D
    Thanks mate.

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hey Rhino.. again :p
    I was ready to order when i seen the saw MK2. any idea when you'll have it back in as it will save on courier costs for my friend. Ow yeah the picture you showed me of the baby hi capa wasn't the one you are advertising so I'm guessing it has the 3 slits on the barrel.
    Anyways....sorry to bother you with so many questions, just want to make sure i get the right product:p:D
    Thanks mate.

MK2 is one of those items ( long list )from China that is presently on my import list but hasn't hit the mat. When she comes in would you like us to drop you a pm.

Regarding the Baby Hi-Cappa, Madmaxi sold the last pair this afternoon.
    Should have somemore soon, I'll drop you a pm if you wish.

Yes please to both, if you wouldn't mind:D
    I'll hear from you then.:D

Yes please to both, if you wouldn't mind:D
    I'll hear from you then.:D

No problem. I'll add them to Santa's wish list. ;)

thanks hope it gets sorted out. what is going to happen with this AEG problem in China......:eek::confused:

thanks hope it gets sorted out. what is going to happen with this AEG problem in China......:eek::confused:

Well our stock levels will be fine till about late November, trust me on that. ;) By then we'll be stocking the following brand.
    www.icsbb.com

We've been awarded another partnership this time with ICS.
    We'll still try to bring the same choice & value for money, but Chinese stocks will dry up fast in the coming weeks. Fortunately bb levels will be safe for a long time. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Well our stock levels will be fine till about late November, trust me on that. ;) By then we'll be stocking the following brand.
    www.icsbb.com

We'll still try to bring the same choice & value for money, but Chinese stocks will dry up fast in the coming weeks. Fortunately bb levels will be safe for a long time. :)

Glad to hear it!
    Good luck with it, not that you'll need it.

sweet thanks for that that l86a2 wit the cqb handle at the back looks really pointless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

~B

I use airsoft batterys in mine, they work from 3v up to 48v, the only thing that go's wrong with them is the mouth piece, they cost only €3 for new ones.

Paul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

sweet thanks for that that l86a2 wit the cqb handle at the back looks really pointless

that is not a cqb handle, the model is the light support vesion and its used for support in some fireing positions in real steel, but tbh just for looks on the aeg

• Advertisement

lol looks weird either way:rolleyes:

Folks,

The "Bunker" will be closed tomorrow Saturday the 24th for security renovations.
    We will reopen Tuesday the 27th as normal.

We apologise for any inconvience caused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭budda15c

www.icsbb.com

Nice.. I know it may be a bit premature, but any ideas on guide prices for the MP5, series...

budda15c wrote: »
    Nice.. I know it may be a bit premature, but any ideas on guide prices for the MP5, series...

At this particular moment in time no, but I can advise that we'll be offering both the Sport Line models & Premium models.

I'll post prices when I have final figures. ;)

Will do.

cool any idea how long it will be?

cool any idea how long it will be?

Eta 3-4 weeks, if everything goes to plan. Perhaps less, I'll pm you when it's on route to me. :)

Eta 3-4 weeks, if everything goes to plan. Perhaps less, I'll pm you when it's on route to me. :)

thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭budda15c

At this particular moment in time no, but I can advise that we'll be offering both the Sport Line models & Premium models.

I'll post prices when I have final figures. ;)

Cheers.

The tercel 1911's that ye guys got in are they all black
    or have ye got any Chrome?

~B

• Advertisement

The tercel 1911's that ye guys got in are they all black
    or have ye got any Chrome?

~B

First lot arrived in were black, second lot never arrived. Waiting now since mid August, both models on order, but I wouldn't hold my breath to be honest. They're on the same order as our missing A&K SVD's. :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement