Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SE Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

T4RGET wrote: »
    any word on those 3.8 baby hi capa yet, no?
    O yeah if i order more stuff will teh courier cost go up?:confused::D

They arrived in this evening. I'd grab one quick, sold 2 already this evening.

Gunfire 0.20 4000 rd Bags Back in stock.

Only available at "The Bunker", South East Airsoft, New Ross, Co. Wexford. www.seairsoft.net smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Folks,

As the tiltle says, the introduction price of Gunfire & GFC bb's ends at midnight of the 30th.

From the 31st all packs from this range will increase by 35%.

Don't say you haven't been warned. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

They arrived in this evening. I'd grab one quick, sold 2 already this evening.

Thanks will have to wait till my mam gets home though :( so hope they still there, i just love those side vent thingy's it looks cool, anyways i haven't tried the MK2 solution yet but i will eventually:rolleyes:

Thanks mate:D

EDIT: O yeah if i order more stuff from your shop will the courier cost go up?

EDIT: O yeah if i order more stuff from your shop will the courier cost go up?

Only if you order over 30 Kilo's worth.
    To put simply whether you buy 1 rifle or 4, delicery will still only set you back 13.00€. :)

• Advertisement

Just hit the mat:

140 x 140 mm Targets.

Begadi Neopren Masks Version 1,
    BE-X OD Balaclava,
    BE-X Black Balaclava,
    BE-X TYR Chest Rig OD.

RED Dragon BGP's,
    Red Dragon PS-1's,
    RED Dragon 4 x 32 Normal Scopes,
    GSG M4 Handle Rails,
    US Styled Angle Torch (Woodland).

HFC 134a Power Bombs,
    Begadi Medium Gas,
    Begadi Paint colours available:
    Black,
    Brown,
    Concrete Grey,
    Coyote Brown,
    Dark Base,
    Dark Brown,
    Dark Green,
    Light Green,
    Olive Green,
    Sand,
    Tan,
    White &
    Yellow-Olive.

Customer orders in:
    Pull-over,
    US Woodland T-shirt,
    Hip Holster,
    Shoulder Holster,
    ICS Colt CQB Pistol,
    ICS CXP 08.

Only available at "The Bunker", South East Airsoft, New Ross, Co. Wexford. www.seairsoft.net smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Only if you order over 30 Kilo's worth.
    To put simply whether you buy 1 rifle or 4, delicery will still only set you back 13.00€. :)

wow 30 kilo well okay i think im good then.:D You don't have those British DPM south african tac vests do you, a lot of retailers seem to have em but not in stock,

Thanks Rhino

wow 30 kilo well okay i think im good then.:D You don't have those British DPM south african tac vests do you, a lot of retailers seem to have em but not in stock,

Thanks Rhino

Sorry we don't. We mainly stock the BE-X range, however we can avail of all of the following reasonably quick:
    http://begadishop.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=vest&osCsid=c0b9cadba2ca1d97add7019e272dc98c

o okay thanks so wat bout these?
    http://begadishop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=3396&osCsid=c0b9cadba2ca1d97add7019e272dc98c

Would they be much more expensive if shipped in for me......:p
    Gonna order now=)

They're both the same vest. If you want that model, tell me now & I'll add it to this weeks Begadi order. We'll require a 50% holding deposit.
    The price you see is the price you pay ( doesn't apply to gas, paint or bb's ).

• Advertisement

o right well this is the other one, looks like the same link again weird
    http://begadishop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1890&osCsid=c0b9cadba2ca1d97add7019e272dc98c

That WE does have the side vents on the barrel yeah?....:D
    Sorry for the hassl, its wat im looking for...
    Yeah I'll choice one of the tac vests now and let you know, PM i guess.....? :p

o right well this is the other one, looks like the same link again weird
    http://begadishop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1890&osCsid=c0b9cadba2ca1d97add7019e272dc98c

That WE does have the side vents on the barrel yeah?....:D
    Sorry for the hassl, its wat im looking for...
    Yeah I'll choice one of the tac vests now and let you know, PM i guess.....? :p

Yes that WE 3.8 has the vents on the sides. :)
    No hassle, it's your money, pay only for what you want. I support that motto myself. ;)
    That 2nd vest is manufactured for Mil-Tec ( Germany ) in China.
    The BE-X vest comes with full warranty ( German made ).
    Pm is fine. :)

okay thanks for the understanding still deciding, my friend has the viper tact vest ( similar to the cheaper one) and it fits everything, including pistol as i really dont fancy buying a holster for the pistol:p and yet the other one looks so much better...:D arrgh i hate items haha be few more:p

okay thanks for the understanding still deciding, my friend has the viper tact vest ( similar to the cheaper one) and it fits everything, including pistol as i really dont fancy buying a holster for the pistol:p and yet the other one looks so much better...:D arrgh i hate items haha be few more:p

All sorted now. I'll pm you at some stage next week. :)

Classic Army 33E @ 239.95€ Save 70.00€
    High Cap magazines @ 19.50€

Classic Army SLR105A1 @ 254.95 Save 70.00€

ASG Large 8.4V 3000mAh battery @ 27.45 Save 7.50€

Tercel M500 Mossberg Chrome @ 99.95€ Save 60.00€

Tercel M500 Mossberg Wood @ 129.95€ Save 60.00€

ACM 40mm Grenade Shell @ 25.00€ Save 12.50€
    Choice of 132bb's & 36bb's.

Taiwan green gas @ 8.50€ Save 1.50€

Red dragon 4x32 Bormal scope @ 34.95€ Save 10.00€

Red Dragon 26DC @ 51.95€ Save 20.00€

Red Dragon 40DC @ 99.95€ Save 40.00€

Begadi ACOG Sight @ 54.95€ Save 20.00€

Swedish Ammo Crates @ 34.95 Save 10.00€

German Mountain Boots (leather) @ 69.95€ Save 30.00€

Offer ends midnight October 31st.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

Unlike other models on the market she's made virtually entirely of metal. Only the buttstock and pistol grip are made of Abs, which are coated with a thin layer of rubber, in order to ensure greater stability in the hands of the operator. The model is very well made. Attention should be drawn to a very interesting sights instruments, which can be flipped down & completely removed if neccessary. Pistol grip is profiled, much like the SPR model. The GFC model , in addition has added, additional magazine-type hicap (short), high-quality battery Firefox, and additional short sound suppressor.

Manufacturer: GFC Custom
    Velocity [FPS]: 315 / M90 Spring
    Propultion: Electric
    Gearbox version: Gearbox v2
    Type of fire: single, auto
    Made of: ABS + metal
    Lenght [mm]: 530
    Weight [g]: 2700
    Battery: 9.6 V
    Battery capacity: 1100 mAh
    Type of battery: Ni-Mh
    Magazine type: Hi-Cap magazine
    Magazine capacity: 150 rds
    Hop-Up: Yes, regulated
    Blow Back: No

Extremely accurate unit, 3 inch grouping at 55 feet. Exceptional piece.

Our Price: €159.95

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

Begadi Paint colours available:
    Black,
    Brown,
    Concrete Grey,
    Coyote Brown,
    Dark Base,
    Dark Brown,
    Dark Green,
    Light Green,
    Olive Green,
    Sand,
    Tan,
    White &
    Yellow-Olive.

Available online now

DE Triple shot Flexi shotgun
    DE Triple shot M56b Sold out

A&K SVD mag
    ACM OD M4 Hi-Cap mag
    JG MP5 Hi-Cap mag
    JG G3 Hi-Cap mag
    JG Steyr Aug mag
    ACM P90 Hi-cap mag

Mag VSR M100 spring
    Guarder M85 Spring

Coming soon:
    JG G36C (608)
    JG G36K (0738)
    JG G36KE (1038)
    JG G36 (0838)
    JG G36 (0938)
    JG Steyr Aug A1 (0449A)
    JG G3 SAS (096)
    A&K SNR25
    GFC M4-A1

More to follow.

Hi Rhino
    I know you said you'd PM me but any news on that tac vest no? edgin to get my hands on it now:p

Hi Rhino
    I know you said you'd PM me but any news on that tac vest no? edgin to get my hands on it now:p

Not yet, order is in Germany waiting for dispatch. I said I'd be in touch. 10 days is the fastest you'll get it.
    So ordered on 29th at 22.01, it'll be in around the 7th. Don't worry I'll contact you for the other half of the payment. ;)

• Advertisement

I trust you mate, especially since I owe you money:p:D haha. I was just posting and decided to see, 7th is fine or even that whole weekend is good:D

Thanks Rhino

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Hi I was looking at the well mac 11 on your site and have a couple of q's; 1 how would it rate against a kwa mac? 2 are spare mags available? 3 what is the delivery charge to Kildare?

Thanks

thermo wrote: »
    Hi I was looking at the well mac 11 on your site and have a couple of q's; 1 how would it rate against a kwa mac? 2 are spare mags available? 3 what is the delivery charge to Kildare?

Thanks

She's not as heavy as the KWA model and yet still well built. Her magazine takes less rounds than the KWA but she uses alot less gas than it also.
    For half the price you won't go wrong and to date we haven't had 1 returned. For the brand buyer she'll never be good enough, but you'll be pleasantly suprised, I was.
    Yes spare mags are available, but we don't stock them at the moment.
    Standard rate of 13€ delivery for up to 30Kg, postage can be done for smaller items or we can deliver her to HRTA.

Feel free to to ask any questions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

just 2 more questions, is it mag compatable with other brands, and would the ROF be similar to the kwa one?

thermo wrote: »
    just 2 more questions, is it mag compatable with other brands, and would the ROF be similar to the kwa one?

Unfortunately the magazine is not compatible with other brands (35rds)and yes the rate of fire is still exceptionally high, empty magazine in under 2 seconds. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Hi, just wondering if you sent my order out yet, is they any cheaper 1911 springers you can get €45 is a bit much

Hi, just wondering if you sent my order out yet, is they any cheaper 1911 springers you can get €45 is a bit much

Your order just left the building, you'll have her by tomorrow, I'll email you the tracking number. :)

Regarding cheap 1911's. We prefere to sell quality items where our customers get their monies worth. If you really want to get your monies worth, may I recommend the Bell M1911A1 GBB @ 84.95€

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Your order just left the building, you'll have her by tomorrow, I'll email you the tracking number. :)

Regarding cheap 1911's. We prefere to sell quality items where our customers get their monies worth. If you really want to get your monies worth, may I recommend the Bell M1911A1 GBB @ 84.95€

cool thanks:), i just wanted a few wall hangers to put the_jokers grips on, would you know where to get these grips or what they are called i cant find them anywhere http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww107/bluestripe93/604649.jpg

thanks

cool thanks:), i just wanted a few wall hangers to put the_jokers grips on, would you know where to get these grips or what they are called i cant find them anywhere http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww107/bluestripe93/604649.jpg

thanks

No idea, I'd ask in the trouble shooting section. I'm sure one of the lads will know. :)

• Advertisement

CYMA CM042S,
    DE M57A,
    Well Scorpion Vz61,
    Well G11 A1,
    Dboys RK-03SW,

M203 Launchers,
    Goggles,
    Shooting Glasses,
    Speed loader,
    Magazines, magazines & more magazines,