Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SE Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

You mean she. ;) We've always looked after our customers come promotion time. :)

my aploigies,,,,,,, typo! corrected!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Regading a scope, I couldn't tell you to be honest, but our suppliers swear by the more expensive clamp option.

I hope you do not mind me helping out rhino, the side clamp is your only option, the underside screw option found for the tm based designed ak will not fit,

the side clamp can be done two ways, you can get a copy of the ak style mount with a rail on top to add on a western style scope this will site a little high due to the differant in reciver size between an ak and an svd. But this is thew cheap and fast option.

Or you can go with the russian posp, there is a copy but the quality is not the best, i would save for the real posp scope but that is just me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Puding wrote: »
    I hope you do not mind me helping out rhino, the side clamp is your only option, the underside screw option found for the tm based designed ak will not fit,

the side clamp can be done two ways, you can get a copy of the ak style mount with a rail on top to add on a western style scope this will site a little high due to the differant in reciver size between an ak and an svd. But this is thew cheap and fast option.

Or you can go with the russian posp, there is a copy but the quality is not the best, i would save for the real posp scope but that is just me.

Cheers Puding. :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

You mean she. ;) We've always looked after our customers come promotion time. :)

So if already on your friends list we qualify for the discount?

hoplite wrote: »
    So if already on your friends list we qualify for the discount?

Yep, friends get 10% & are open to further special offers. ;)

Everyone else is only have the option of the other special offers.
    Wait till you see our 12 days of Christmas offers. :):):):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

oooohhhhhh....now im excited :) On a side not any idea what the price is going to be on the L96?

Thanks! :)

swiftblade wrote: »
    oooohhhhhh....now im excited :) On a side not any idea what the price is going to be on the L96?

Thanks! :)

I could tell you, but that would ruin the suprise. They'll be in by the 17th or 18th, fingers crossed. You'll love it, I promise. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Oh god, oh god! Now im mega excited :D *runs off to check calender*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Cheers Steve and Puding. I wasn't sure if it was the TM type or more common clamp, which I far prefer. I think I'll probably go the 'westerner' route but who knows in the future. :D

Folks,

25Kg sacks of 0.20 Gunfire bb's now available for sale in store.

All team orders will be dispatched tomorrow.

A big thank you for your patience. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Yep, friends get 10% & are open to further special offers. ;)

Everyone else is only have the option of the other special offers.
    Wait till you see our 12 days of Christmas offers. :):):):):)

Looks like the missus is'nt gettin a present this year.:D
    Maybe i'll let her play with my new toys.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

madmaxi wrote: »
    Folks,

As most of you are well aware every so often SE Airsoft do a reward scheme where by you the customer are rewarded for your loyal custom.

This year we're rewarding all those Boards.ie friends.
    Anybody who is on our friendship list by midnight tonight will get 10% off their christmas order.
    RRP Only / No Trade.
    Only 1 discount per customer.
    Available online & in store.
    Offer starts December 1st & ends December 23rd '09.

Requests to go to Madmaxi or Rhinocharge.

Go ahead click the mouse. ;)

A little over an hour left ;):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

hi im buying an airsoft gun tomorrow new to the sport and im just wondering what gun to go for and i just wanted to ask is the bunker open tomorrow cud i just call down or do i have to ring for an appiontment

tonym wrote: »
    hi im buying an airsoft gun tomorrow new to the sport and im just wondering what gun to go for and i just wanted to ask is the bunker open tomorrow cud i just call down or do i have to ring for an appiontment

Drop me a pm with whatever time suits you and we'll pencil you in.:)

Folks,

Just to advise that we are closed to the public today (Wednesday)for stock take.

Apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

do you have any of these in stock?

mayotobo wrote: »
    do you have any of these in stock?

Yep, one left. Shotgun cartridges too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

do u have the clock 17 or 18 in stock at the mo

tonym wrote: »
    do u have the clock 17 or 18 in stock at the mo

Yep Army G17 @ 89.95€ :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi got my order today! very happy with the products/service thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

Yep, one left. Shotgun cartridges too.

nice:D. if i order it tomorrow morning when should i have it do you know? in Mayo.

mayotobo wrote: »
    nice:D. if i order it tomorrow morning when should i have it do you know? in Mayo.

Well that depends on which part of Mayo, but generally if you order before 2pm on the day you'll get it the next day. Just make sure you add a contact number for the courier.
    So if you order tomorrow, you'll recieve it Friday.

Available in store & mostly online:

JG Steyr Ayg Military,
    JG G36
    JG G36C
    JG G36K
    JG G3 SAS
    A&K SR25
    GFC M4 A1
    GFC HK416 (full stock)
    GFC HK416 (Peq box)
    CM 041

Coming soon:
    CM 042S
    JG G36 (0838)
    JG G36E
    JG MP5A4
    JG MP5SD5
    Kalash RK-03SW
    Galaxy MP5K
    Galaxy MP5 PDW
    A&K SVD
    DE M56A
    DE M56AL
    Tercel M1911 Silver
    Army .45 MEU Silver

Only available at "The Bunker", South East Airsoft, New Ross, Co. Wexford. www.seairsoft.net smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭surm00

Hi, I'm a noob to the whole airsoft thing and I'm wondering if there's any chance that you'll have this http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=386&sub=41&subcat=Budget%20Range in stock again. I'm really just looking for something cheap for target practice to try get into the whole thing. Have shot weapons before and the whole airsoft idea seems to me to be really great. Just looking for something cheap atm that I could practice with before investing in proper arsenal. Even if you could suggest something it'd be cool - not breaking the bank is the priority atm with xmas on the way and all that. Thanks alot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

GFC HK416 (full stock)
    GFC HK416 (Peq box)

and its nearly christmas :p

surm00 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm a noob to the whole airsoft thing and I'm wondering if there's any chance that you'll have this http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=386&sub=41&subcat=Budget%20Range in stock again. I'm really just looking for something cheap for target practice to try get into the whole thing. Have shot weapons before and the whole airsoft idea seems to me to be really great. Just looking for something cheap atm that I could practice with before investing in proper arsenal. Even if you could suggest something it'd be cool - not breaking the bank is the priority atm with xmas on the way and all that. Thanks alot.

We've presently sold out of that model. She is really only of use for plinking. I may get hold of some before Christmas but I cannot promise that we'll be able to source them.
    The best thing to start with is an aeg ( all electric gun ).
    The cheapest model we stock is the MP5K @ 89.95€. This model will give you the opportunity to taste airsoft as it is. That model will be back in stock this Monday.

If you're living in the area, drop us a line 051 448-668 and we'll sort you out to come in and sit down and I'll try to answer all your questions. :):)

Gatling wrote: »
    GFC HK416 (full stock)
    GFC HK416 (Peq box)

and its nearly christmas :p

I take it you've seen something you like? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭Brabazone

Hi, did you get any news when the Barrett M99 will be arriving in, being trying to get one for months and cant find one anywhere.

Brabazone wrote: »
    Hi, did you get any news when the Barrett M99 will be arriving in, being trying to get one for months and cant find one anywhere.

You and me both. I know some retailers got a handful in and then China came to a standstill, since then there's been no news from Snow Wolf regarding whether, they're back in production or not.

We're checking with suppliers most days. I'm hoping to nail a few as there as been a few requests. If I can get them I will. I'll put your name on the list too. :)

• Advertisement

madmaxi wrote: »
    You and me both. I know some retailers got a handful in and then China came to a standstill, since then there's been no news from Snow Wolf regarding whether, they're back in production or not.

We're checking with suppliers most days. I'm hoping to nail a few as there as been a few requests. If I can get them I will. I'll put your name on the list too. :)

^^^ What she said. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement