Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

To save ye all from dredging for the questions, here's the recap.
    1) In the film Kelly’s Hero’s how many tanks did anachronistic hippie Oddball have in his command?
    2) In the film Kelly’s Hero’s what value was the Gold bullion worth in US dollars?
    3) How many men escaped through the tunnel in the film “The Great Escape”?
    4) How many of the remainder, those that were found waiting their turn in the hut were sent to the cooler?
    5) What registration number was written on the bonnet of the Ambulance in the film "Ice Cold in Alex"?
    6) In the film "Ice Cold in Alex", what was like a mouldy rice pudding?
    7) In the film "Zulu" what colour was the Surgeon Major's apron?
    8) In the film "Zulu" what did Private Hook use to break into the medicine cabinet?
    9) In the film "The Dirty Dozen", what did the character Franco have in his pockets when he was picked up?
    10) In the film "The Dirty Dozen", how many ladies of the night were sneaked into the camp and by what means?
    11) In the film "Full Metal Jacket" how many rungs are on the climbing tower?
    12) In the film "Full Metal Jacket" how many certified kills does the helicopter door gunner have?
    13) In the film “Lawrence of Arabia”, which character was killed by quicksand?
    14) Whom directed the film “Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence”?
    15) In the film "The Longest Day" what was the name of the Mayor of Sainte-Mere Eglise?
    16) In the film "The Longest Day" what time was on the clock when the following quote was made " According to the reports from the offshore destroyers Omaha is a bloody shambles" ?
    17) In the film "Black Hawk Down" what calibre was the machine gun mounted on the humvee?
    18) In the film "Black Hawk Down" what is the name of the book that 'Eversmann' was reading in the helicopter?
    19) In the Film “We Were Soldiers” what is the name on the sign leading into the Headquarters 1st Battalion 7th U.S. Cavalry Regiment Camp?
    &

20) In the film the “9 Rota” with what was the transport plane shot down by?
    :):):):):)

In case anyone missed it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Better late than never....

JG G36ks' (in QCT)
    Well L96 Warriors' (in QCT)

More to follow. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Sorry for the late reply, just located them this evening.
    9.6V 1300 mAh Begadi Premium @ 44.95€. (red type, not white) :)

whats the difference between the red and the white steve?

whats the difference between the red and the white steve?

White is 100mAh higher. :rolleyes:

swiftblade wrote: »
    Is that ACM G36c anyway comparable to the JG one? Could do with a backup AEG :)

Answer to your query.

ACM model has compatible internals & magazines.
    Mighty fine, now we just gotta get more in. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Now all i need is money ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

howya Steve?
    not trying to be a know it all but I noticed that the Pt 24/7's name is spelled wrong on your website... spelled tautus P..... not taurus.. just thought I'd point it out :P

http://seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=829&catid=1

T4RGET wrote: »
    howya Steve?
    not trying to be a know it all but I noticed that the Pt 24/7's name is spelled wrong on your website... spelled tautus P..... not taurus.. just thought I'd point it out :P

http://seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=829&catid=1

Another webtech sacked. Cheers mate. Pm sent. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Actually saw that the other day and forgot to PM you about it :o. I was also wondering do you have spare mags for the PT 24/7? If so, what is the price on them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Actually saw that the other day and forgot to PM you about it :o. I was also wondering do you have spare mags for the PT 24/7? If so, what is the price on them?
    I'm thinking I may pick up a new Taurus, cos I traded mine and want it back!
    +1 on the mag prices!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Answers away...hopefully most are correct.:o

Dread-Lock wrote: »

None in stock. I'll check for ya. I know Begadi have some @ 40€, but that's just too steep. I'll get back to you within 48 hours. :)

Are these any good, Steve? No feeding issues? And would they work with the JG MP5 i got off you?

http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=686&sub=12&subcat=Magazines

Thanks mate:)

Are these any good, Steve? No feeding issues? And would they work with the JG MP5 i got off you?

http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=686&sub=12&subcat=Magazines

Thanks mate:)

They won't fit. If it's mids your looking for I've got 7 MAG 90rd plastic MP5 mids I'll do them for 50€ for you or 9.95€ each. :D

If you could hold me a box of the MAG ones for a few weeks till i get a few bob, i'll take them off you ;)

If you could hold me a box for a few weeks till i get a few bob, i'll take them off you ;)

How long is a few weeks?

How long is a piece of string :rolleyes: Im hoping i'll have some money in maybe 2-3 weeks. Its ok mate if you can't hold them im sure i'll find something to buy off you ;)

Thanks again :)

How long is a piece of string :rolleyes: Im hoping i'll have some money in maybe 2-3 weeks. Its ok mate if you can't hold them im sure i'll find something to buy off you ;)

Thanks again :)

Not a bother, they've been put away for you.
    Ready for ya when you want them.

We've got more coming in anyway. :)

Right so :) Thanks mate

A bit off topic here mate, but do you know what my MP5 was chronoing at? Just out of cuirosity :)

• Advertisement

A bit off topic here mate, but do you know what my MP5 was chronoing at? Just out of cuirosity :)

If I remember rightly, that model was shooting between at 0.95 J & 0.88J, over 20 shots. Never be afraid to ask the question.

Was thinking it was around that. Getting very good range out of it.

Thanks mate. :)

Was thinking it was around that. Getting very good range out of it.

Thanks mate. :)

Glad you like it. When we downgrade we like to make sure the gun gives the best performance for our customer. :)

I like the fact you actully put time into downgrading each AEG. Means i dont have to go replacing cilinder heads or springs down the line :)

I like the fact you actully put time into downgrading each AEG. Means i dont have to go replacing cilinder heads or springs down the line :)

We can only do that because 70% of our guns come in pre-downgraded (spring), we pay the extra for this service. We check them too. We've 4 techs whom do the rest. :)

Its well worth the extra few bob :)

I should proubley stop filling your thread up with stupid posts :p Back to business...... ;)

Another webtech sacked. Cheers mate. Pm sent. :)

No prob Steve just thought I'd let you know:)

No prob Steve just thought I'd let you know:)

Did you get the pm? :)

Did you get the pm? :)

oh i did yeah mate, cheers replied as well, pretty sure Fiona will tell you what was in it, I don't really want to post a PM contents (hence private message) :P on public thread and well I couldn't be bothered copying it haha.
    received and replied though.
    Cheers Steve

• Advertisement

oh i did yeah mate, cheers replied as well, pretty sure Fiona will tell you what was in it, I don't really want to post a PM contents (hence private message) :P on public thread and well I couldn't be bothered copying it haha.
    received and replied though.
    Cheers Steve

Not a bother.
    Yes it was serious, we never jest.
    No you don't have to do anything and good luck with your exams. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement