Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Victor beaten to the top spot!

Options
  • 03-11-2008 11:26pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭

martina.burrowe
    [LIST]
    [*]Total Posts: 4,294,967,278
    [*]Posts Per Day: 48,093,862.44

[/LIST]
    Fair play to Martina. Victor should be able to claw back the lead in a couple of days. :D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

And 0 thanked posts? Fail tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Congrats to Martina. Haven't really bumped into her much on the site. Wish her all the best.

Looks like it's going to be a closer race between herself and Victor.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

nevf wrote: »
    Congrats to Martina. Haven't really bumped into her much on the site. Wish her all the best.

Looks like it's going to be a closer race between herself and Victor.
    You know your tagline is calling you a bitch, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'll have caught him for real within a year! ;)

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

You know your tagline is calling you a bitch, right?
    Double meaning. It's calling you bitch, while calling me a bitch at the same time. Rawwwwwwr!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Martina - Official boards.ie addict;)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

She has been the most prolific poster in the new +1 forum since it opened, so this was bound to happen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

mike65 wrote: »
    I'll have caught him for real within a year! ;)

Mike
    Proud of yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

CHD wrote: »
    Proud of yourself?
    You're just jealous. Besides Mike, when you're done with that I'll probably be on your coattails by 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

There was a thread about her before ... she is just a glitch in the matrix (if that wasnt already obvious). Try click on her posts in the stats section of her profile.

For the record, Dudess and myself are very closely matched with joined date and post count ... unless fact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

6th wrote: »
    There was a thread about her before ... she is just a glitch in the matrix (if that wasnt already obvious). Try click on her posts in the stats section of her profile.

For the record, Dudess and myself are very closely matched with joined date and post count ... unless fact.

Useless fact?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Damn you Cuddlesworth!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

You are presenting us with a fact, that is conditional on that fact not being true. If the statement is true, then it is not a fact, therefore untrue....

...Damn you and your Zen typos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Victor's reign of terror is over, long live martina!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

For the record, Dudess and myself are very closely matched with joined date and post count.

How random, and yet how nice for you.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Some mod must have deleted a HELL of a lot of poor old martinas posts recently.

Coke and hookers well earned.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Marked as sitw, tbh.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Here is Martina after a day of posting on boards...

(Possibly NSFW)
    http://www.siliconera.com/news/0603/ggaming04a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Marked as sitw, tbh.

What is sitw?!

misslt wrote: »
    What is sitw?!
    = Spammer In The Works. It's a reference to this thread, post #62 et. seq.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

barnicles wrote: »

4,294,967,289 posts = FFFFFFF9 hex = -7 (if stored as Dword)

Looks like a negative postcount, weird.

Advertisement