Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas tests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Lol :P
    Sweet. Youre in 6th year, right?

I am :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

french done and dusted

finished a two hour paper in like 40 mins though...eeeh generaly not great

maths and bio tomorow more tests for which i ahve not studied

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Stev_o wrote: »
    Aye the perks of going to a certain school i Dublin i guess i actually like the old 1 week of total exams where as now its just some teachers picking random days out and setting them in the evening tis too much!

Yeah im fast enough to write that amount im just worried by the time i get to the 3rd essay my writing will turn into a series of loops and squiggles :P

Does sound like they're over-doing it a bit :( Sound like very long days, which I don't imagine help your performance in the exams! Doesn't sound fair to me, you won't be under that much pressure in the real thing, in the sense that you won't have school, homework, study and exams all in one day!

Tbh, I have no idea how any of my teachers in the more essay style exams read my writing. It turns into a mass of illegible junk after like 8 pages! But sure, I can't read their comments so fairs fair ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Does sound like they're over-doing it a bit :( Sound like very long days, which I don't imagine help your performance in the exams! Doesn't sound fair to me, you won't be under that much pressure in the real thing, in the sense that you won't have school, homework, study and exams all in one day!

Tbh, I have no idea how any of my teachers in the more essay style exams read my writing. It turns into a mass of illegible junk after like 8 pages! But sure, I can't read their comments so fairs fair ;)

Yeah i know i actually love weekends so much now just to get some decent sleep, trying to sleep on a train while standing doesnt work!

My biology teacher is a neat freak and she came up to me and said my hand writing is awful and i should really change so she could read it wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Paradoxaholic

Fad wrote: »
    I am :)
    Likewise.
    Its great, isnt it?? :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Likewise.
    Its great, isnt it?? :eek::eek:

Most fun ever, June FTW

(Actually it's the year I have enjoyed the most, by far)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I actually had to stop writing for two minutes during my history exam. My hand felt like it was about to explode :(

Probably need to start drinking more milk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭yeah-boy

We get pre pre's in our school, some of us just call them November exams, failed maths by 7% and generally the rest weren't great as in the ones I thought I did best in actually turned out sh*te and the ones I thought I did average in I got real good in. Granted I only got 365 when I added the results up I actually came in the top 5 in the school:P (bad school btw in waterford, anyone want to guess?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Christmas tests dont matter a **** in the grand scale of things lads. You cant be expected to have all of your leaving cert material covered up to this point not to mind the pres thoroughly. Im going for high points and I certainly cant do it. Im pacing myself towards June.

The leaving cert is a marathon, not a race.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭naasface

I dont have any thank god!!!! Mocks start 9th of feb thou.. and we have a week midterm inbetween then another week of mocks. No lie-ons on that midterm!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

yeah-boy wrote: »
    (bad school btw in waterford, anyone want to guess?)
    Waterpark? :D

Fad wrote: »
    Most fun ever, June FTW

(Actually it's the year I have enjoyed the most, by far)

Haha. Sarcasm? Well, now that i think of it... Its been stressful, but theres something comforting about 6th year. Perhaps its because.. COLLEGE IS NEXT! woooot. I can say 6th year is definitely more bearable that 5th.:D

K4t wrote: »
    I actually had to stop writing for two minutes during my history exam. My hand felt like it was about to explode :(

Probably need to start drinking more milk!

MILK..
    its magic :rolleyes::rolleyes:

well bio and maths done bothe two hour papers bothe done in an hour....em oops:P

history tomorow the only test i need to study for probably should have done some for it.
    gah i need motivation.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Back Prince

no have mine tomorrow should be studying but this tea i having is sex cant concentrate

no have mine tomorrow should be studying but this tea i having is sex cant concentrate

im very very confused:confused:

im very very confused:confused:

I'm not quite sure, but I think he's trying to say that his tea is very nice and he can't concentrate because of it. That, or I'm just as confused as you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Back Prince

i should have translation of wat i say but yea cup of tea was nice

Lol. How would you like to make me a sexy cupan tae?:rolleyes:

Lol. How would you like to make me a sexy cupan tae??:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Lol. How would you like to make me a sexy cupan tae??:rolleyes:

Did you just repost that just so you could add another question mark:P

14th days till the xmas holidays cant wait.

14?! You get off on the 17th or so?! :eek: We're not off until like the 22nd/23rd!!

14?! You get off on the 17th or so?! :eek: We're not off until like the 22nd/23rd!!

Yep 17th hurray for me :D! But i know that my mam will counter my happiness with the whole you have all this free time off for a reason go study talk but im sure i can get away with it for a while.

Of course not. A notice popped up saying there had been an error, so i sent again. But. i guess there was no error..:confused:]

Hurray for christmas but the excitment hasnt hit me yet.

ah makes sense now:D
    but tea is horrible

ah makes sense now:D
    but tea is horrible

Thank god someone else who doesnt think its the best f*cking thing in the world ! Some people get carried away by it too much

I LOVE TEAAAAA!!!!! speaking of which, im going to make some right way:cool::cool::cool:

I LOVE TEAAAAA!!!!! speaking of which, im going to make some right way:cool::cool::cool:

See this is what i mean over excitement over a drink that just makes you more thirsty!

Thank god someone else who doesnt think its the best f*cking thing in the world ! Some people get carried away by it too much

yeah i know
    i get the most evil looks when i say i dont like it
    its as if i just said i killed their puppy

• Advertisement

yeah i know
    i get the most evil looks when i say i dont like it
    its as if i just said i killed their puppy

Aye i know the feeling!

Advertisement