Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for tiling

Options
  • 04-11-2008 12:10am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

just looking at getting a bit done in the home and curious as to roughly what a tiler would charge to tile a floor?

i have a few rooms i want tiled, ie kitchen, hall, wc, upstairs bathroom and attic ensuite. about 35 Sq. M in total.

is there a rough guide to tiling prices per Sq. foot, meter yard etc

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Moved to DIY.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭osnoyl

depends what part of the country your from if in dublin the prices are ment to be mad but down the country around 14 to 17 euro per sq y

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

osnoyl wrote: »
    depends what part of the country your from if in dublin the prices are ment to be mad but down the country around 14 to 17 euro per sq y

yeah dublin based.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

smashey wrote: »
    Moved to DIY.

thanks smashy, posted in a bit of a rush last night! my bad :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 stej

kceire wrote: »
    Hi guys,

just looking at getting a bit done in the home and curious as to roughly what a tiler would charge to tile a floor?

i have a few rooms i want tiled, ie kitchen, hall, wc, upstairs bathroom and attic ensuite. about 35 Sq. M in total.

is there a rough guide to tiling prices per Sq. foot, meter yard etc

thanks.
    Hi,
    Usualy the price is per each sq metres.In Dublin is around 20/sq metres.But if you'll want to tile on the floor marble,or natural stone,can be more.The natural stone must be prepared first.Also,in the kitchen,the tiles must be fitted even under the units.In the bathrooms,will be good if your tiler is the plumber too,because all the accesories(sink,toilet,radiator)must be disconnected and reconnected again.Also,where u have wood floor,must be fitted first plywood,and used waterproof flexible adhesive.All that means another money.In the other point of view,now,before to do all this flooring jobs' u have the oportunity to think about the UFH(underfloorheating)If u want some references about one GOOD tiler and plumber in the same time,pls just give me o shoot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement