Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most depressing street/area to walk down in the city?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I used to park on William Street in the evenings waiting on the GF from work. He used to pass nearly every evening.

He swings his umbrella up over his head and back down in a complete 360degree turns quite frequently as he walks.

It must be a new trait you have not been privy to have seen recently.

Im not surprised by Jaywalking but his was intentional to block my path and then he hit my front left wing with a certain degree of force which was no accident.

All I can say is that you should sit on William St of an evening and should he be about you will see exactly what I see.

That and the man with the small stool and the mouth organ who sits at the alley from william st to cruises st. He gets a lot of grief from the hoodies of this world and he reacts very badly to it and chases them. The local wino's always stop for a chat. He also gets very angry at the litter on top of the electricity box to which he often sits upon and makes it worse by throwing it out on the footpath.

Life is full of colourful charachters.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

the man with the small stool and the mouth organ who sits at the alley from william st to cruises st. He gets a lot of grief from the hoodies of this world and he reacts very badly to it and chases them. The local wino's always stop for a chat. He also gets very angry at the litter on top of the electricity box to which he often sits upon and makes it worse by throwing it out on the footpath.
    I've never given abuse to your aul lad like that, always throw him a 20 cent or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Aidric wrote: »
    I've never given abuse to your aul lad like that, always throw him a 20 cent or something.

Oh hes my father and the aul one on the bike is my mother. Things could be worse I guess. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Things could be worse I guess. :D
    Ya we could be in a recession or something.

Advertisement