Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Midnight club LA

• 04-11-2008 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi guys, anyone got any tips on MNCLA, best car to start with? guides etc?.. this game is wrecking my head, its so unforgiving and if you make a mistake your better off just restarting the race.....mad.gif

any thoughts would be great....

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I dunno, i've f**ked up in loads of races and still won! Use the Zone thing to help around awkward corners or around heavy traffic! Are you upgrading when new parts become available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

Bikes are kng in it... save up every penny you got and buy some wreaks off other users on xbox live ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 nightcaller32

yea im upgrading as i win money and stuff, ive the 240 sx and its got all first level upgrades, but when i race anything other than the green difficult level cars i just cant seem to catch up with them, plus if i make a mistake on a corner or anything then i'm really screwed....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Get used to it, although the idnight club games are fun i always thought the total unforgiving nature of the game was Rediculous.

yea im upgrading as i win money and stuff, ive the 240 sx and its got all first level upgrades, but when i race anything other than the green difficult level cars i just cant seem to catch up with them, plus if i make a mistake on a corner or anything then i'm really screwed....

I'd still finish races anyway, even if you're last cos you still get respect (which unlocks more parts etc) it's like S.I.R said too, bikes are really good cos they are super fast and you can slipstream cars but they can't slipstream you! The game is difficult for sure but i love it. Stick with it anyway! when you get to know the map more you'll find yourself becoming better!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 nightcaller32

Yea i'll stick with it for now, the other thing im stuck on is the mission parts, i've to find this girl at a hotdog stand around the hollywood area, i havent a clue where to look, any ideas on this??, i have to say one thing about the game its not one that you can pick up and play, i'm a big fan of the NFS series and ive completed them all but this game you'd really need to be used to playing this type, i've friends that come over and we have LAN parties and stuff and most of these guys are vet's like me, i've been gaming since the zx spectrum days and even earlier but i really thing that this game is geared more towards a hardcore racing game market....... maybe im wrong and just crap at it hahaha....... anyways thanks for you input guys.....

i've to find this girl at a hotdog stand around the hollywood area, i havent a clue where to look, any ideas on this??

When you bring up the map, press the Y button, this brings up story specific missions that you need to do.

I'm 40% in to it now. Bloody huge game! getting pretty good now, it is tough but you'll get used to it! :)

Advertisement