Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Clarkson and the Hookers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ha ha ha thats a good un

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

94 times more complaints than Ross and Brand eh? I assume he'll be put to death?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

I had a feeling, when he said that, that we'd be hearing about it again.

I pissed myself laughing though.

It's good to have the show back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

dang i missed that bit....
    Seems shocking and offending viewers is all the rage at the beeb!
    funny tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,245 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Wouldn't be the first time that Clarkson's mouth got him into trouble either. His mouth seems to be in a higher gear (no pun entended) than his brain.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

He'll be grand I'd say. And in all fairness, what's a few whores gonna do about it? :eek::D:D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

haha classic.

I think if he were to get in trouble they would have alot more than complaints to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Gone a bit too PC these days. At least he said prostitute and not all the other deragatory words he could have used.

Just for the sake of it Im going to say all those politically incorrect things that have been banned recently.

It IS baa baa BLACK sheep - not happy sheep.

It is a Black Board not a Chalk board.

It is a golly wog - not a doll from a tea ad we dont talk about.

And If I feel like it I will go onto other forums(us based) and say Ass, gun, tits(birds), **** and murder president. They hate the last one. Tripadvisor in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

The price of quality entertainment ............. Sometimes you step on some toes !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭cyclopath2001

Savman wrote: »
    He'll be grand I'd say. And in all fairness, what's a few whores gonna do about it? :eek::D:D:D
    It's tasteless humour.

In South Africa, trucking companies are running out of drivers. They're dying of AIDS contracted by frequent use of prostitutes.

Clarkson should stop trying to be BNP Ben Elton and just talk about engines 'n' stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

188 Complaints... They should automatically add the non-complaints to the "We loved the bit" side of the argument. 188 is insignificant and these OAP's should be told to piss off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

It's tasteless humour.

In South Africa, trucking companies are running out of drivers. They're dying of AIDS contracted by frequent use of prostitutes.

Clarkson should stop trying to be BNP Ben Elton and just talk about engines 'n' stuff.

It's a british show , what has South Africa got to do with it. If top gear just stuck to the techie stuff it would not be the show it is. Some people are to easily offended .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭skibum

The Muppet wrote: »
    It's a british show , what has South Africa got to do with it. If top gear just stuck to the techie stuff it would not be the show it is. Some people are to easily offended .

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

It's tasteless humour.

This is Just a long shot but surely stopping shagging prostitutes is the answer you are looking for rather than banning a tv show in Brittan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

One of the lads mentioned this to me this morning and I was wondering how often you hear a joke that wouldn't offend someone?

The key being - it's a joke. Get over yourself, move on....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭Slig

It's tasteless humour.

If all he did was talk about "engines 'n' stuff" it would just be another crap car show the likes of which can be seen on discovery late at night and not a multi million pound earner for the bbc. He is in the job he is in because he is contrivertial not because hes a nice guy.

For gods sake people lighten up. If all you have to worry about is that some person you have never met has unintentionally insulted you then go move to Sierra Leone or the Congo for a while.

How many people would watch a comedy show where the only jokes that could be told were politically correct knock knock jokes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

It's tasteless humour.

You're always lurking around in the background ready to take the moral high ground with your PC, pro-cyclist and anti-car claptrap aren't you:rolleyes:?

If you have nothing construcrtive to add why don't you feck off to a more appropriate forum.

On second thoughts stay - it is a free country after all and you give the rest of us someone to laugh at:D...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Edit: Never mind....

Advertisement