Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card narrative question - "Kings Oak Tavern"

Options
  • 04-11-2008 3:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Has anyone ever booked a room in the clarion hotel and the transaction appeared as the "Kings Oak Tavern" on their cridit card statement

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Which Clarion? Cork, London, Beijing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Has anyone ever booked a room in the clarion hotel and the transaction appeared as the "Kings Oak Tavern" on their cridit card statement

The likely explanation is that whoever operates the hotel goes under that trading name.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

I got this for the Clarion in Liffey Valley/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kingcaro

i have just checked my credit card statement online and have found 'kings oak tavern' on it after a stay in the clarion. Have u found out what this is meant to mean? hope i havent been charged twice for my stay there!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

As explained above
    The likely explanation is that whoever operates the hotel goes under that trading name.

..and that is why it's appearing on your bill.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

loads of places do this

Advertisement