Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clarion Hotel

Options
  • 04-11-2008 4:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Has anyone ever booked a room in the clarion and it appeared as the kings oak tavern in their credit card statement.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TonyDub

I was a member in the gym in Clarion Liffey Valley and the direct debit coming out of my account was "Kings Oak Tavern".

Really confusing, had to ring them to see what the story is. I think it was something about a holding company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cheekychick71

I recently got my statement and rang about this transaction on the statement as i didn't regognise "Kings Oak Tavern" and refused to pay. But i did stay in Clarion Liffey Valley? What the story????? Visa cancelled my card and issued me with a new one. Whoops all the confusion for nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I recently got my statement and rang about this transaction on the statement as i didn't regognise "Kings Oak Tavern" and refused to pay. But i did stay in Clarion Liffey Valley? What the story????? Visa cancelled my card and issued me with a new one. Whoops all the confusion for nothing!

It is better to be safe than sorry.

Advertisement