Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bertie

Options
  • 04-11-2008 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi,
    Missed the t.v show on rté last night...Any good? And any idea where I can see it...Not on the rté website:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I saw it but was honestly expecting more considering the character involved ...

They may release it on dvd (4episodes) for the Christmas market; don't think it will appear on the RTE website at all - copyright issue i believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

It actually is on the RTE site, and you can watch it there. However, "This programme is available to view within the island of Ireland only."

Link to the first episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

greg-h wrote: »
    Hi,
    Missed the t.v show on rté last night...Any good? And any idea where I can see it...Not on the rté website:mad:

Its a 3 part soap with plenty of suds to brighten up a winters evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

UCD_Econ wrote: »
    It actually is on the RTE site, and you can watch it there. However, "This programme is available to view within the island of Ireland only."

Link to the first episode.

I think he means he doesn't want to watch it there. Personally I have never had anything but trouble with RTÉ streams no matter where I am or what system or browser I use.

Advertisement