Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Clothes Online

• 04-11-2008 10:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭

Can anyone reccomend some sites for buying good value Male clothing online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭euph

I just bought a whole load from asos.com, about 12 items (including a jacket and chunky hoody) for 199 euro and 13 shipping. Great sale stuff and their own brand is quite cheap.

Just watch the sizes, I ordered Large and they're huge.

Might be sending them back/exchanging - incidentally returns are easily done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

I bought from M&M Direct recently. Good prices, cheap & quick delivery.

Have also used dress-for-less.ie who are good and frequently give free P&P.

I think if you sign up for their newsletter you get money off vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭shalom

www.ginonv.com

These are based in N Ireland. I have purchased from them and had no problems and the quality is ok. I ordered a pair of jeans along with other items and they emailed me to say they didn't have the jeans . They sent on a watch free of charge that is very funky. They have both male and female clothes. i will be shopping with them again. I read about them from an uk forum. hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Mickdots

american eagle

abercrombie

dunno any other american sites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

www.jcp.com

For info on the likelihood of getting through customs, see entries 6,12 and 15 of below thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055230887&highlight=levi+jeans

• Advertisement
Advertisement