Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rally Ireland

• 04-11-2008 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭

I saw the launch of Rally Ireland 2009 took place last week with Seán Gallagher. Not sure why he was used as he didn't get a drive last time but overall it looked really good, a lot better than last year and hopefully the whole event will be just as good as '07, great weekend of craic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Bring it on for sure! I got 3 stages of a WRC event in one day with hardly any effort or traffic last time! That's probably impossible anywhere else. You can't even do that at the Rally of the Lakes these days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

Can't wait for this...such a ball last year as I blagged a room in the HQ! Breakfast with the competitors as they prepared for the day, followed by the antics of the Sunday night party...such memories!

Oh ...and the on-stage action too ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Really looking foward to it. First rally of the year too should be a good one.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Magown3

De Hipster wrote: »
    Can't wait for this...such a ball last year as I blagged a room in the HQ! Breakfast with the competitors as they prepared for the day, followed by the antics of the Sunday night party...such memories!

Oh ...and the on-stage action too ;)

Can I go with you then?? Sounds like you had a great weekend alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭hi_sir

Sunset V wrote: »
    I saw the launch of Rally Ireland 2009 took place last week with Seán Gallagher. Not sure why he was used as he didn't get a drive last time but overall it looked really good, a lot better than last year and hopefully the whole event will be just as good as '07, great weekend of craic.

well sir id say the reason he was used was he came fourth this year in the JWRC was the 2007 rookie JWRC champion,and the reason he wasnt out in 2007 was he was doing the JWRC and rallyireland was a round of the PWRC and as Gallagher was running on a tight budget and was doing rally GB two weeks later those factors had a bearing on why he wasnt out on the event

• Advertisement
Advertisement