Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Upgrade hard drive?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

thats more like the one i was on about. a bit more complicated than just ghosting yer drive eh? ;) and :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

You can download HDD SS files for 120gig drive from the web so that part one scrapped. And to be fair its not that hard to to. Anyway I'll see what happens when I give it ago. Should get a drive by the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

ROC1977 wrote: »
    You can download HDD SS files for 120gig drive from the web so that part one scrapped. And to be fair its not that hard to to. Anyway I'll see what happens when I give it ago. Should get a drive by the weekend.

Let us know how it goes! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

ROC1977 wrote: »

best of luck!
    Was thinking of trying it myself but i dont have a pc with a sata interface. I do have a usb HD that has a sata drive but dont think it will work.

Advertisement