Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pre-Test in Baldoyle

Options
  • 04-11-2008 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

hi Everyone i have my driving test with SGS in Baldoyle on Saturday. Anyone know any good pre-test places I can use beside the SGS place because I want to do it on the morning of the test.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

My instructor brings me (from Beaumont), up Malahide Rd. by Clarehall, through Clarehall, into Baldoyle - Grange Rd. (usually into Grange Rise 3pt outside test centre), back out onto Grange Road and right at lights, left and next set of lights into Grange Park, then left follow road onto Stapolin Rd. and do reversing manoever. Back out onto Grange road, take right at church on Seagrange Rd, pull in and hill start, and up around that estate back out onto main road, and head onto Grange Road, 3rd exit at roundabout and into Grattan Hall where a 3pt turn, reverse around corner and hazard awareness take place, back out onto Grange Road and right into Grangemore Rd and onwards upto Malahide Rd. by Blunden Drive.

Good run, plenty of maneovers - lots of obstacles and practice of avoidance, progress (speed ramps and mini-roundabouts), some good places for Reversing 3pt turns and Hill Starts, and the traffic is never too bad before 4pm.

Advertisement