Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cry me a RvR update (04/11/2008)

• 04-11-2008 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Hi fellow Guildies,

Quick update for the guild.

First up, I have kicked all the AWOL ranked chars, that have not logged on since September. This was down to cut of some dead weight and hopefully give a good impression to new members not see so many stale accounts. This left us with 91 members, down from 119.

Secondly, just a guild ranking reshuffle, updated ranking below :-

Guild Leader.
    Self Explanatory.

Daemon Prince.
    Guild leader’s council, advisors, backup… etc.
    Chosen by the Guild leader, no level requirement.

Immortal. Qty (3-5)
    Level 40 officer.

Daemon.
    Level 30-40 member.

Berserker. Qty (4-8)
    Level 20-29 officer.

Legion.
    Level 20-29 member.

Warrior. Qty (3-5)
    Level 10-19 officer.

Renegade.
    Level 10-19 member.

Spawn
    Level 1-9.

AWOL
    Members who have not been on-line for a month get moved to the AWOL rank. If a member doesn’t log on within a total of three months they get kicked from the guild.

Big thanks to Tzargh, Goregutz and Melkirth for helping out and I have promoted them to Daemon Prince to guide me in the future.

We are still looking for volunteers for the officer roles. If you are interested PM me or tell me in game. It's not a big job. If you are online a bit and just wish to promote team play, please step up.

And finally, I am working on an alliance with another guild, they seem very active around ORvR, but they are low on members too, So it should be benificial for both guilds. I should have something more solid on this in a few day's.

Ghururgh.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭JesterWX

What's the status of the guild now. I logged on my main the other night for the first time in a few weeks and found he was no longer in the guild.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,488 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

JesterWX wrote: »
    What's the status of the guild now. I logged on my main the other night for the first time in a few weeks and found he was no longer in the guild.

A couple of them have now been absorbed into the Bakery instead, so not looking healthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Once people have a place to play it's all good! There did seem to be a shortage of players, so hopefully people got the chance to join the same guild.

Advertisement