Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Simon Cowell

• 04-11-2008 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a134499/cowell-turns-to-old-flame-sinitta.html
    Simon Cowell has reportedly turned to ex-girlfriend Sinitta following his split from Terri Seymour.

The pair dated 18 years ago and Sinitta, who is currently estranged from husband Andy Wilner, regularly assists the music mogul on The X Factor.

"Sinitta and Simon have become much closer recently," a source told The Mirror.

"They have have been offering each other much support over their troubled relationships. Sinitta has always helped put a smile back on Simon's face. She's become the closest person to him.

"Simon insists they're just good friends. He prides himself on staying friends with exes."

I really cant see Cowell ever settling down with any woman i do think him and Sinitta have a great friendship

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Once more, from the charter:
    The original post must contain a discussion-provoking question and preferably also a relevant opinion. A copy and paste job with one sentence after it does not count.

Where's the discussion-provoking question? What's your relevant opinion? I'm glad that you've gotten the hang of adding a source, but your threads still continue to break charter rules. I'm locking this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement