Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Worst Car Trailer setup I've seen

Options
  • 04-11-2008 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

I'm always amazed at the total disregard for Trailer and towing regulations in this country.
    The lights are rarely setup correctly and the registration number is either missing or does not match the towing vehicle.

This guy tried and tried and tried and still got it completely wrong.
    :D

PS - I was stopped at the time of the 1st photo and crawling for the 2nd. No Comments on that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

LOL! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

3 lightening boards........all rubbish......only in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Lollers :D Iv seen it happen once or twice that people put lighting boards on the wrong way around, left indicator on car resulting in right inicator on trailer and vice versa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭tin79

Bendihorse wrote: »
    Lollers :D Iv seen it happen once or twice that people put lighting boards on the wrong way around, left indicator on car resulting in right inicator on trailer and vice versa!

That is sometimes because the pins in the plug have been inserted the wrong way around too. even though the plug is only supposed to go in one way i have seen many people force them in the wrong way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Buffman

To be sure to be sure to be sure, did one of them work by any chance???I'd say it was funny when he tried to reverse.:D

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Advertisement
Advertisement