Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flying To Perth Next Year

Options
  • 04-11-2008 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

I need some advice. I am hoping to go to visit my aunt in Perth,Australia next year. I can go anytime during the year and will be going for minimum of 3wks. I want to fly with somebody who offers at least Premium economy. The only airline I can find that offers it is BA. My only problem is if I pay for premium economy with BA I only get standard economy from Singapore to Perth with Qantas. Anybody got any suggestions who I should fly? If I was to fly business class who should I fly with? One last question if you fly business class do you get access to lounges?

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Have you tried Cathay Pacific? i flew with them from London to Hong Kong then Hong Kong to Perth. They do Premium Economy AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Virgin Atlantic Upper Class if you can afford it

Otherwise BA world traveller plus

Advertisement