Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbed Fotballers!

Options
  • 04-11-2008 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Thieves took advantage of the recent "Battle of Britain" Champions League match between Liverpool and Arsenal to burgle two more footballers’ homes.

The first unfortunate victim was Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard. The crooks got away with countless items of football memorabilia including many of Gerrard’s medals. Police are currently on the hunt for two FA Cup winners’ medals, an FA Youth Cup winners’ medal, two League Cup winners’ medals, a Champions League winners’ medal, a UEFA Cup winners’ medal, two European Super Cup winners medals and two Charity Shield winners’ medals. They also took a number of personal awards including PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year, as well as Gerrard’s much-cherished MBE.

The other unfortunate player to be targeted was Arsenal’s Cesc Fabregas. Thieves are thought to have escaped with a kettle and a toaster.

Comments

Just bought a Liverpool FC advent calendar. Fecking typical, all the windows are boarded up and some sap nicked all the chocolate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭bustershark

I guess he doesn't keep his European championship winner's medal at home...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I guess he doesn't keep his European championship winner's medal at home...

Loser's medal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Loser's medal

???
    They won :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

Loser's medal

Should really do your homework - Euro 2008

If you spent less time with your ma!!

• Advertisement

burnnnnnn

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Sure while we are burning....

I guess he left his FA cup medal,Community shield medal,PFA young player of the year award and Euro 2008 team of the tournament award in spain along with his euro 2008 medal!

And no im not a gunner,i hate them! :D

Advertisement