Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not sure which to get

Options
  • 04-11-2008 2:45pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys been looking at your top 10 Anime, and I've decided to buy one of the three Boxsets:

Fate Stay Night
    Aria: The Origination
    Itazura Na Kiss

Now I've watched Cowboy Bebop, Bobo, all the Ghibhi films, School Rumble and loved it all, so I think all of the above I'd like. Which one do you guys recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

is there a boxset of Itazura Na Kiss

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

that there is. official release date isnt until november 11th or something, but its on ebay early, as per usual

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120316632413

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

I dont really care if you have to pirate it.

Heaven Shattering Crimson Face, TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!

Or yeah, Fate/Stay is allright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

second one

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

None of them tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

thanks for the advice... not.

i got aria boxset in the end. sounds and looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

thanks for the advice... not.

i got aria boxset in the end. sounds and looks good.

How many episodes did you get in it? After looking up about it theres loads of series (all and in all about 65 episodes) for Aria.

got the natural and the origination ones. also got Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai. looked interesting

Advertisement