Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Galvin GAA Conspiracy

Options
  • 04-11-2008 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just got sent this clip
    I knew there was something fishy about Galvin blowing his top that day against Clare http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLw_Wr7F5sI funny stuff

see our fellow Kerry fans after the All-Ireland final, they are sickened talking to Captain TV, www.captaintv.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

you won't believe this, but that is me and my mate (Terry O'Brien in wheelchair) that eventually bring it in to Croke Park. We dumped it in a bin inside the door. I'm the fat bald fcuker holding it up.

I had forgotten all about that, lot of pints on board heading in.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

:D Free the Kerry 1 :D

If their is any doubt today as to what actually happened, that's it solved lads, well done - good find

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sneem75

fair play, online fame is the way forward, Captain for the kERRY JOB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Tomthepost

sneem75 wrote: »
    Just got sent this clip
    I knew there was something fishy about Galvin blowing his top that day against Clare http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLw_Wr7F5sI funny stuff

see our fellow Kerry fans after the All-Ireland final, they are sickened talking to Captain TV, www.captaintv.ie

Go on you good marketing man you! Never a good idea to send links on your first post ever. You should knock it up on the GAA section as well all the same.

Given the user name I reckon you might actually have an All-Ireland Medal with Kerry yourself back in 1997:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

hahaha! classic :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sneem75

wasnt it the bauld J Egan won in 75!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Tomthepost

sneem75 wrote: »
    wasnt it the bauld J Egan won in 75!!!:eek:

Ah well the last sneem man (starting 15 at least) to win a senior medal was in 1997. Went on to make quiet an impact on the Sunday Game the same night! Born in 1975!
    Funnily enough the same guy now works in marketing for a drinks company.

Advertisement