Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB ATM/Point of sale system crash

Options
  • 04-11-2008 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Anyone know whats going on with PTSB's ATMs and laser cards ? RTE reported that a widespread system fault on Saturday had been fixed, but PTSB are telling me they're still working on it !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Mine just worked about an hour ago at an ATM.

Dunno about salespoints, i'm wary of using them at salespoints since my card was fraudently used at one before plus the big news about dodgy people installing dodgy salespoints under retailers eyes put me off so cash is king :)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Mullins07

Did anyone else find their PTSB Laser card not working at any time on Monday?

Second time it has happened to someone I know where they have tried to pay for goods with a PTSB Laser and the card is declined even though the money is in the account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Show_me_Safety

POS is operated under AIB, any fault would lie with them.

Advertisement