Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeweller in Galway for an engagement ring

Options
  • 04-11-2008 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hello all,

Got engaged recently and got a diamond so now need a ring designed around it. Can anyone recommend a good jeweller in Galway to do this? My fiancee has a very definite idea about how she wants the ring to look?

Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

There's a place caled 'Diamonds and Gold' on Cross Street ( next to the Front Door ) they design rings, i'm sure they could do something for you.

Congrats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

There's a place caled 'Diamonds and Gold' on Cross Street ( next to the Front Door ) they design rings, i'm sure they could do something for you.

Congrats :)
    was about to post the same thing..:)

http://www.diamondsandgoldireland.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

Dockfive wrote: »
    Hello all,

Got engaged recently and got a diamond so now need a ring designed around it. Can anyone recommend a good jeweller in Galway to do this? My fiancee has a very definite idea about how she wants the ring to look?

Thanks all

ahh congrats!!! well done, check out hatton garden websites, hatton garden is the gold area in london, but they have unique designers online as well.. well done and wishing you both many years of happiness and health xx claire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭galwaygirleen

Try Claddagh and celtic Jewellers opp jurys. I got my wedding band there, just so happened to be there when the rep for wholesalers was in. They are very helpful.. husband and wife team.. Aideen and Neil.

Blacoes on maingaurd street up from the dew drop inn.. They have a gold smith working there as do fallers near the square.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭pounder770

i've just had hartmann's restore an old claddagh ring,with a brand-new band....I've no experience of their design capabilities,but the craftmanship was flawless...Simon was the one i dealt with....highly recommended!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭mdo

Excellent service and quality at Hartmann's ... ask for Richard....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭TEH REAL CDP

mdo wrote: »
    Excellent service and quality at Hartmann's ... ask for Richard....

QFT.

Hartmann's are the best in Galway.

Advertisement