Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Party in Galway

Options
  • 04-11-2008 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi,

Organising my department's Christmas party this year, finding it hard to think of a good place to hold it...It'd be great if I could get some suggestions!

So where in Galway city would be good, bearing in mind it has to fit 70 people, do finger food and be wheelchair accessable...

Thanks in advance for all the brilliant suggestions!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 fatleomessi

Monroes

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Radisson (where we always have it)
    An Pucan back room

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

biko wrote: »
    Radisson (where we always have it)
    An Pucan back room

Is that the big communal corporate package thing in the Radisson? In the big function room? If so, it's mind-numbing sh!te!! imo of course

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Bass Cadet wrote: »
    Is that the big communal corporate package thing in the Radisson? In the big function room? If so, it's mind-numbing sh!te!! imo of course
    That's the one. I've stopped going. But the food is not too bad and if you're hammered it's ok. I've been to maybe 4-5 Christmas parties in Radisson, Pyramid played them all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

morgans, has the food an all....check soon cos i beleive their to change the bar from being the longest (and most desolate) in galway to upstairs floor and changing downstairs into shops...wise move the place usually dead till until 3am ...but would easily fit & feed 70

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

House Hotel - use to be Brennan's Yard is supposed to be good. It is big enough and very wheelchair friendly. I haven't been there in a few years but heard good talk on it recently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

sgthighway wrote: »
    House Hotel - use to be Brennan's Yard is supposed to be good. It is big enough and very wheelchair friendly. I haven't been there in a few years but heard good talk on it recently

Yeah had our's there recently - either last year or year before - can't remember. But I do remember it was quite good

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

My pants

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 JamesStephens

how about that cinema on the tuam road, its still open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

Galway greyhound track, do the dinner, wheelchair friendly, few bets, its a great event for christmas party and its different

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement