Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

single mum and full time work

Options
  • 04-11-2008 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

I have a degree in science and was planning to start my career now that my daughter has started school, I have had an interview and was really hoping I'd get the job.. Now I'm unsure if I want it. Money would be ok at the start but could become pretty good in time and its a job that i want. My problem is my daughter, she's very cling and she doesn't want to go back to crech. she would have to be collected by the crech. What's your opinion on kids going to school and crech full time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I think it is each to their own. I dont have a degree or anything but I used to work in management and then I had my daughter at only 21. I just took cash register jobs then and worked in supermarkets for a few years, when I decided to go back to work full time I got another management job and didnt last the week.

It is really whether it suits you both as a family or not, sure if you don't try it you will never know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

I think smelly glove said it all

Advertisement