Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My login changes?

Options
  • 04-11-2008 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

hey

the other day i was posting and when i posted it came up as someone else? what happened there??
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Were you using someone else's PC? Someone that was logged in under their username?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Bob1970

yeah was on someone else pc but dont think their on boards. twas about a week ago and i deleted the post and re posted under my own login

it was a lads computer i was using and a girls login came up:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Probably him or his girlfriend or sister or a mate.

• Advertisement

alright, so nothing to worry about

sorry for taking up your time

*twiddles thumbs and whistles back out of thread*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

The caseisn't closed, we haven't found the murderer yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

The caseisn't closed, we haven't found the murderer yet!

*shifty eyes...moves candle stick behind back*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

1st video

What's a gooey interface? (0:10)
    Is that a new sexual term?

Damned yanks - always getting the cool new .dll's before the rest of us....:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

GUI - Graphical user interface. I see you have no internet qualifications, get him Nerin!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

GUI - Graphical user interface. I see you have no internet qualifications, get him Nerin!
    pffft..
    So what's a GUI interface then smarty pants Tara...?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

SteveC wrote: »
    What's a gooey interface? (0:10)
    Is that a new sexual term?

Damned yanks - always getting the cool new .dll's before the rest of us....:D
    At a rough guess, VB GUI = Visual Basic Graphical User Interface? That, or she's going get the kink on for a 3some. Oh yeah!

=-=

OP: sounds like the previous user was "auto-logged in", so when you thought you had logged in, you hadn't, you may have clicked the "quote" button, and as it allowed you to write, you may have assumed you logged in earlier.

pffft..

That's the point, it's hilariously nonsensical!

pffft..
    Punch! Don't... Punch! Question... Punch! The... Punch! Ridiculous... Punch! Nature... Punch! Of... Punch! The... Punch! Internet.... Stab!

Nerin wrote: »
    Punch! Don't... Punch! Question... Punch! The... Punch! Ridiculous... Punch! Nature... Punch! Of... Punch! The... Punch! Internet.... Stab!
    I preferred the gooey version tbh, kinda turned me on.

I preferred the gooey version tbh, kinda turned me on.

Good :) you're welcome for me fixing you btw.

Advertisement