Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game/Gamespot 360 trade in values?

• 04-11-2008 6:39pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

I have a few spare 360 games.

Is there any way I can guage trade in value online without having to drag the lot into the store?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

jayteecork wrote: »
    I have a few spare 360 games.

Is there any way I can guage trade in value online without having to drag the lot into the store?

Thanks.

Call them.....:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I picked up a "trade-in" catalogue from Game the other day and their trade in prices were borderline insulting. If you pick up the catalogue, it would give you a low end estimate for your games.

Xtravision and adverts.ie are probably the best places to get rid of your games, with the latter better for cash.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

I did notice Fallout 3 is free in Game with 2 trade ins, but of course it didn't state the games.

Probably only includes games like Fable II, Far Cry 2, Dead Space and GOW2.

I'm not looking for cahs really just trade in value toward Fallout 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

The last few times I have traded in games in Xtra-Vision and they gave me the best trade-in value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Xtravision defo are the best for trade ins. Gamestop are abysmal. Not sure about Game or what not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Try gameshnash.com
    Send them a list and they will return with their prices including extra to cover postage. Prices with them are really good too imo.
    And btw its an irish company.

BFassassin wrote: »
    Try gameshnash.com
    Send them a list and they will return with their prices including extra to cover postage. Prices with them are really good too imo.
    And btw its an irish company.

Thanks.
    filled out a trade in form for Gamesnash there.

They're selling Fallout 3 for 56 so hopefully I'll raise enough. I have 5 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

How much do places like gamestop give for a 360 premium 20gb console against an elite These days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 beefyjohn

its on their website. it will be 199 extra on top of your console. i dont think it would be worth it though!

Nice. sending Gamesnash:
    Saint's Row. (hated it)
    Mass Effect (hated it)
    Gears of War(finished with it)
    NHL 2K8 (still sealed)

Those 4 along with the P&P credit will get me enough credit for Fallout 3!
    Sweet deal!

• Advertisement
Advertisement