Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sony ericson c902

• 04-11-2008 7:14pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering for anyone that has this phone is it anygood?is it better than the k850?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Had it.

Was a big SE fan until K850 and now C902. Its a nice looking phone and not a huge improvement feature wish on K850 but i suffered a lot of freezes. Had the software updated and still the same.

I'm trying out Samsung now rather then get a nokia.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Have one about 3 months and love it.

It took a while to get used to buttons they are a bit chunky.
    Text size for messages cannot be adjusted like on a Nokia. I like having small text.

Other than that the phone is great.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

is it better than the k850 though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 wtk2007

I have the c902 since sept, not happy one bit, it keeps crashing or freezing, a firmware update doesnt fix this. This crashing is a common problem on this model, so i'm taking mine back to the o2 store today:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I have a G900 myself and it does nothing but crash. Over the past year I've had a P1i, a W950i and a W960i. I wasn't happy with any of them. They all crashed no matter how many updates I threw at them.

I think a different brand is in order.

• Advertisement

O2 store told me to switch off 3g, its still freezing. Oh yeah!! A new brand of phone is needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

wtk2007 wrote: »
    O2 store told me to switch off 3g, its still freezing. Oh yeah!! A new brand of phone is needed.

outside 28 days. . .i don't see it happening. i have the c902 about 3 weeks, it's knocked itself off about 8 times in that period, my w890 did the same thing, what are SE playing at?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

anyone got the c905?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Calebmcd

Same problems

Before Christmas the o2 shop sent mine away to be "fixed" accordsing to them. Got it back with some cock and bull story saying it was water damaged. There was no way this could have been true, but i could do nothing about.:mad:
    I'm back using my K800i since then and cant get an upgrade from o2 for another year. The phone still works perfectly apart from the freezing but its sitting in a drawer unfortunately.
    In my opinion the frezzing problem is something to do with the battery connections not being up to scratch or being slightly loose.:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement